No announcement yet.

Please read, very sad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BRo you and your family are in my prayers...I wish you nothing but a fast and speedy recovery!!!!! Chin up bro!!!

Comment

Goddamn TKT, You are in my prayers.

Comment

good luck brother. i hate to see you go, but it's good you see the things in life that really matter. keep your head up my man!

Comment

really sorry to hear this .......we will pray for him. get well soon brother....

Comment

Damn that sux. Teek is a great bro. Prayers go out to him and his family.

Comment

Damn that's awful....

We didn't always see eye to eye, but I having nothing but best wishes for you and your family Teek. I'll say a prayer for brother.

DrG
              Last edited by drgoodbody; 11-17-03, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Teek, you got this beat man; I know you do. Best of luck. Now go do what you got to do.

Comment

Teek Best of luck to you man and You and your family are in my prayers

Comment

Damn ripper, i am sorry. you are a great brah. get well, go big blue and i will stay in touch via email.

Comment

Good Good Bro, Very helpful and caring. Hopfully the favors you have given will be returned in the form of a speedy recovery.
                      Best wishes Bro

Comment

Get yourself better for your family bro...You are one of the best people I have met on the boards. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon.

Comment

Sorry to hear that dude, I have two close friends going through the same thing right now. I wish all the best to you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                          X