• Show
Clear All

• My next cycle

1st option;

Tren Ace
    Mast Enan
    Test Enan

Doses 100mgs each m/w/f
    Only issue is that I don't need 900mgs of anything a week.

2nd option;

Above cycle minus the tren.
    600mgs a week.

Both 6 months of a cycle no hcg this time. Considering 2nd option because for once I'd like to keep my tren out.

I wanna try mast and I've said it for years, that if I love it, I'll be doing it all the time like tren. Btw...I have a good feeling I'm gonna love mast.

Dude all you ever talk about is drugs, ambien, alcahol, uppers, downers, steroids.
    Get a hold of yourself man your becoming rado:panic:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      Dude all you ever talk about is drugs, ambien, alcahol, uppers, downers, steroids.
      Get a hold of yourself man your becoming rado:panic:
      Lol

Comment

OK seriously now; I think the second option is better and without hcg, and with a small amount of nolva if needed, I think you will come in harder.

One thing? Kerp fluids and electrolytes coming in in good ammount. Mast will have an drying effect internally so its important the renal system is kept supported.

Comment

my best cycle to date is test tren mast. So of coarse i pick that one,lol
          there is nothing wrong with the doses you picked some might say the mast is a lil bit low but I would try it and see , only way you gonna ever know.

maybe add .5 or 1mg of adex for a complete hard look. you will see the mast has a slight anti E anyways but you always say your estrogen is high.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            my best cycle to date is test tren mast. So of coarse i pick that one,lol
            there is nothing wrong with the doses you picked some might say the mast is a lil bit low but I would try it and see , only way you gonna ever know.

maybe add .5 or 1mg of adex for a complete hard look. you will see the mast has a slight anti E anyways but you always say your estrogen is high.
            Got it:)

Comment

Yea, mast and tren combined with low dose anti-e should really pull that water off you that you have such a hard time with.

combined with cardio and diet you should get some good results.

i think i remember someone talking about a test, tren, mast combo all in the same vial. not sure on the doses though.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                Yea, mast and tren combined with low dose anti-e should really pull that water off you that you have such a hard time with.

combined with cardio and diet you should get some good results.

i think i remember someone talking about a test, tren, mast combo all in the same vial. not sure on the doses though.
                Ya that was my best cycle ever 100mgs each per CC I could shoot it anywhere no pain at all but that guy got busted. I have another guy you know V but it's called death mix as it will cripple you. Complete junk you have to cut it. There's no point to it if you have to cut it

Comment

Masteron Test enanthate it shall be. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
                    Masteron Test enanthate it shall be. :)
                    What doses

Comment

Dozez

Comment

What doses
                        500 mast 400 test...

Comment

500 mast 400 test...
                          that will def work. curious to see how you like mast compared to tren. kinda glad you are leaving it out to get a good comparison

Comment

that will def work. curious to see how you like mast compared to tren. kinda glad you are leaving it out to get a good comparison
                            Agreed :)

We shall see very soon.

Comment

500 mast 400 test...
                              Glad you chose second option. Lookforward to hearing progress

Comment

Working...
                              X