GH injection times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH injection times

this is really addressed to those of you that work full time. 8-5ers. when is the best time to take your shots? today is only my second day of GH, but i was thinking once at 7am, then again at 6pm - that's really the only time i can. i don't want to start taking slin needles to the office if you know what i mean...

7 and 6 are fine. if you could get home though i would do 7 and 2-3. but the scedule you have is fine.

Comment

Does anyone know if goliath is taking a chance with shutting down his natural production by taking the last shot at 6:00. Would he be better off taking one shot in the morning?

Comment

B-Lean

I have gotten the best results doing my shots after my last meal but, before bed. I have tried every time frame that has been thrown out there and have seen the best results going against the grain. I have also been told to get up in the middle of the night and take my shot, which I do because I cant ever sleep more then two hours anyway. That was told to me by a Doc. in the know! I think everyone has there own reason and opinion on this subject so, just find what works best and do it! :agree:

Comment

B-Lean

Your Avatar did way to much GH....I think I have seen him in our gym... Our gym gets worse by the day:ghey:

Comment

Yup, I know what you mean SR.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Lean
              Does anyone know if goliath is taking a chance with shutting down his natural production by taking the last shot at 6:00. Would he be better off taking one shot in the morning?
              Its suggested that injecting before bedtime can in all likely hood make the pituitary lazy, and not release its natural spike during sleep. GH has a 7 hr half life and itshighest spike in release is generally no more than 90 minutes after injecting, as long as he isnt going to bed at 9 pm, hes fine

Goliath, those time frames you have are just fine to use

Comment

Would it, just like everything else, also depend on the person to where to get the best results?

Comment

Everything depends on the individual himself, what we use for enhancement, is only truly beneficial when the person pushes themselves to the max, with their training, eating and how they take care of themselves in an all around way

Comment

good post doom

Comment

Not sure if this is correct, but works for me . . . I do 2/4 iu's, 1st thing in morn, then 2/4iu's before afternoon workout.

Comment

thx for the info guys...

Comment

IMHO, the difference is so negligible it doesn't matter.

It will take 2-3 months to appreciably raise your IGF-1 level to anywhere from 150% to 200% of normal. And then you want to maintain that level, which is what you want for maximum effectiveness.

Man in twenties, normal, ifg-1 is like 340, man in 40's less than 200.

Since it is a drug, and like all drugs it is possible to notice side effects or feel different, ie everyone reacts differently, go with whatever is simple easy convenient such that you do it at same time every day, or whatever shcedule is.

BE aware of insulin resistance problems with your thryoid.

If you get weak tired and sluggish, take a daily low dose of t-3.

Good Luck & Enjoy

Comment

Trip . . . I take an Avandia 1-2 daily to keep from suppressing Insulin . . . also . . . I take a pro-gh drink at night . . . Theory being, if the Spikes in rHGH cause an suppresion of somatotropin . . . the pro-GH, supposivley allows for the over production . . . Forgive me, if I have that Backwards.

Comment

I am no guru on this but I feel alot better and sleep much deeper when I do injects before bedtime? Just my 2 cents but can say I love the results so far!

Comment

Working...
                              X