Sydgroup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sydgroup?

Thinking about giving them a try. I would like some feedback both good and bad. Lets hear it. thanks

Re: Sydgroup?

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
    Thinking about giving them a try. I would like some feedback both good and bad. Lets hear it. thanks
    I bought mine about 2 weeks ago. 10 bottles of the cyp and 5 bottles of eq. I have done four shots with the cyp. 1.5 ccs in each tricep and shoulder. they were smooth as butter and those muscle groups are usually my most sensitive. I would say go for it and stock up while the product is good.

Comment

Let me know how the gaines are in a few weeks.

Comment

well that won't be fair because I have been on for a year now. I will tell you that my sex drive has stayed the same. I am up to 206 which is good because I do four nights a week of martial arts. I am the biggest I have ever been and most of the weight has come on in the last few weeks. you can take that for what it is worth. I think it is a good product.

Comment

I am on my 8th week at 500mg of there cyp and I think it is great. painless for me also.

Comment

ok bro i was on syd for 12 weeks cyp at 600mg week.. gains were good very good...big time side effect for me was acne on back , shoulders and upper arms.. i have heard alot of people using this and having the same problem..never had acne at the same dose using qv..u should experince no pain for sure smooth as it gets ...peace

Comment

2 and a half cc's of test cyp in the right glute yesterday... No pain today at all... just a tiny bit sore...

I cant tell you about gains or sides yet though

Comment

no side for me yet. Fingers crossed!!

Comment

i have nothing but good to say about it. i love it. it's the only test i like running at the moment....

Comment

Anyone try their var yet? Wanna get some but haven't heard any feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceburg
                      Anyone try their var yet? Wanna get some but haven't heard any feedback.
                      I haven't seen it on any of my lists yet. huh. I would still stick with other companies such as PT and BD

Comment

waiting to get some EQ. heard it is pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                          I haven't seen it on any of my lists yet. huh. I would still stick with other companies such as PT and BD
                          Oh yea bro, I would love some BD var. I love their dbol and winny tabs, but their var is not avail. to me. :( I heard PT is good too.

Comment

Quest var is very good also

Comment

Originally posted by Nekrawulf
                              Quest var is very good also
                              quest has var? how come none of my quest guys have it listed?

Comment

Working...
                              X