Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommend a good Testosterone Enanthate. And experiences.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend a good Testosterone Enanthate. And experiences.

I'm going to obtain and do a Test only cycle. I have been researching for a while now. Too long actually:D.
    Enanthate is what I am targeting.

I now am trying to consider what brand/product do I want?

So... was hoping for both positive and negative feedback.

I am also researching the PCT info and during-cycle-info, but info on this is plentifull so just consider it a "bonus" question. LOL

Well, that depends. Do you want to go human grade or a UG? As far as UG's go, I would go with sydgroup. I have heard nothing but good reports about them.

Comment

Re: Recommend a good Testosterone Enanthate. And experiences.

Originally posted by LiquidEL
      I'm going to obtain and do a Test only cycle. I have been researching for a while now. Too long actually:D.
      Enanthate is what I am targeting.

I now am trying to consider what brand/product do I want?

So... was hoping for both positive and negative feedback.

I am also researching the PCT info and during-cycle-info, but info on this is plentifull so just consider it a "bonus" question. LOL
      are you willing to do Cypionate as well or just enanthate? they are interchangable but I have always preferred cyp. like bouncer said sydgroup cyp is good stuff. there are some good human grade enanthates as well. ICN, testovirone and etc..

Comment

Sydgroup is my current favorite... on 500mg a week and loving it

Comment

ICN, or sydgroup! Too early forresults from my sydgroup, but so far the shit is painless!

Comment

If you're looking to get human grade, Delatestryl is the best hands-down.

Comment

Does anyone remember which ICN lot numbers were suspect?? Is anyone using current batches?? Results??

Comment

I've gained over 20 lbs on Iranian test enth...and I didn't lose very much vascularity or definition.....I've never tried any other kinds, but I'm really pleased with the results.

Comment

Scherings Primotest, or Testoviron
                  ICN's

all top notch

Comment

My old standby was Tornel T200....I loved that shit. I make my own now but would like to get some just for old time's sake.

Comment

UG or Human Grade. :D

Money isn't the issue. Maybe a consideration but not an issue. I'm just trying to get the best. Avoiding the fakes and problems. I understand that availability could be an issue on some of it, but by planning ahead and targeting certain possibilities Im sure to increase my odds of getting some of the harder to acquire items, if thats what I want.

As far as Cyp goes, I just had slowly come down to a singular choice. The final two being cyp or eth.

Nothing negative from experiences?

Thanks everyone, but don't let this stop ya's. I want more info, please.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                        If you're looking to get human grade, Delatestryl is the best hands-down.
                        Yes, it is good American Enanthate.

Comment

Originally posted by noryb96
                          I've gained over 20 lbs on Iranian test enth...and I didn't lose very much vascularity or definition.....I've never tried any other kinds, but I'm really pleased with the results.
                          The iranian is awsome. . .it actually tested out at 330mg/ml in one batch. . .never a problem with dosing when you use human grade. .just be sure you are getting legit stuff and you are fine.

Comment

Working...
                          X