dianabol question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dianabol question

If im running sustanon and primo now, if I added dbol at 20mg ed could I expect to see a strength increase

Yes. But even at 20 you might get some bloat.

Comment

I found that 10mg gave me some good aggression and strength taken close to wo but were all diff.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
        I found that 10mg gave me some good aggression and strength taken close to wo but were all diff.
        You just took 10mg ed? How soon beford workout?

Comment

Yeah pretty much like a pre-workout on my way to the gym.

Comment

^she looks hot btw

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              If im running sustanon and primo now, if I added dbol at 20mg ed could I expect to see a strength increase
              Most definitely. 20mg should provide a nice increase in strength actually.

Comment

20 to 30 mg should do you justice

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                  how long on the dust and primo?
                  I go against the grain and say if you been on this cycle for 8 or longer weeks you won't get anything from it but thats just me and what I see

only real way to know is try it but my guess nope

Comment

I first used Dbol when i was 14... the blue Cibas.... havent been impressed with any dbol since then. I was benching 225 for 8 at 14. Using 5 mg a day. There is no way that shit they calling dbol now is the damr

Comment

Same

Comment

Originally posted by Gods Son View Post
                        I first used Dbol when i was 14... the blue Cibas.... havent been impressed with any dbol since then. I was benching 225 for 8 at 14. Using 5 mg a day. There is no way that shit they calling dbol now is the damr
                        Hahahaha
                        This strikes a cord, I ran 25mg ed for four weeks aged 13 so this was 24 years ago, must have been 1990.

It was unreal, veins everywhere, blistering pumps and a hard physique and I agree, nothing these days touches it, unless I simply don't respond the same.

For the record though, I did add the dbol as per the OP and it did help my lifts.

Comment

I'd say yes, a lil bit.

Comment

The difference was huge for the record

Comment

I've been lifting so long, nothing makes a difference in my strength.

Comment

Working...
                              X