BIGKEV is a scammer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIGKEV is a scammer...

Im sure all of you have heard this news, and we should have hosted this sooner, he has impostered 2 of our better friends out there in this world.

He was never a member here so there is little suspicion of any wrong doing here.

The full story is on AnabolicFreakz

This is just a reminder that no matter how respected someone is, if they come to you with a lead, always double and triple check it, as in this case you never know when some one will turn to the darkside.

Doom

Re: BIGKEV is a scammer...

Originally posted by Doom
    no matter how respected someone is, if they come to you with a lead, always double and triple check it, as in this case you never know when some one will turn to the darkside.

Doom
    agreed 100%. seen many good guys go bad.

Comment

there is also a rather lengthy post on AnabolicReview if anyone wants to read for hours! but seriously thanks Doom.

Comment

Here is a pic of that piece of shit :mad:
        Attached Files

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me that people dare scam, especially when they're domestic and people who know what they look like and have a pretty good idea where to look for them. I've never been scammed, but if I ever was, it'd be a road trip for me and the boys. To hell with deer hunting, I'd be going scammer hunting!

Comment

one ugly mofo right there

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
              It never ceases to amaze me that people dare scam, especially when they're domestic and people who know what they look like and have a pretty good idea where to look for them. I've never been scammed, but if I ever was, it'd be a road trip for me and the boys. To hell with deer hunting, I'd be going scammer hunting!
              :D :D :D

Comment

Good looking out... up to the top

Comment

OWEN HART LIVES!!!

What a POS! To abuse his mod powers like that. Most people depend on mods and trust them with all the info they give out and for how they watch out over their members. He just plain took that trust and stepped on it. All for the almighty dollar. Scumbag...

Comment

Originally posted by SMACKAVELI
                    OWEN HART LIVES!!!

What a POS! To abuse his mod powers like that. Most people depend on mods and trust them with all the info they give out and for how they watch out over their members. He just plain took that trust and stepped on it. All for the almighty dollar. Scumbag...
                    Thats what it comes down to sometimes, the biggest scammers are the ones we trust the most

he'll get his, one way or another

Comment

Working...
                    X