TB 500 log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TB 500 log

Ok peeps time to get back to what we're good at here and what IMO makes this site fly.

Trying new shit and articulating experiences as accurate as possible.

As you know me here I like to lift mostly in the 6-10 rep range and it does cause wear and tear on the tendons. There's been alot of hype about the healing and anti inflamatory properties of TB 500.

I currently have badly inflamed bicep tendon one side, tight partially inflamed rotar cuff super splinatus, left knee ligament outer cruciate pain on flexion, dore tight neck and trap under the shoulder blade both sides.

Yes I get physio, yes I have light weeks.

Ive been lifting weights since age 11 and im now 37.

Anyways I acquired 10 mg and will load 6mg over three consecutive days as 2mg ed followed by 2mg per week for the two weeks after.

Tonight I start...

good post and agree. i didnt really know what tb500 was so I had to look it up. looks interesting if it works as claimed. i think anyone that lifts knows all to well about injury. let us know if you experience any sides.

for those that dont know what it is. here is a little write up on it.

"TB 500 is a naturally occurring peptide. It is part of the thymosin family of peptides. Structurally it is unique in that it has a unique binding ability. This is relative in that it binds to certain substances and transports them to areas of injury. TB500 is found throughout the body, in many tissues, but is heavily concentrated in areas of injury.

The first effect of Tb 500 is it reduces inflammation. It does this via 2 mechanisms. It first works to lower inflammatory inducing cytokines. These cytokines induce systemic inflammation. Secondly there is a derivative of TB 500 that actually works to reduce inflammation of white blood cells. The cells responsible for immune system function.

As far as healing there are 2 primary mechanisms that TB 500 utilizes to promote and expedite healing. First it has a direct effect on Actin. Actin is a hair like substance that surrounds cells. It is responsible for the movement, growth and binding of cells. It plays a crucial role in healing. Second it is responsible for the activation of cells known as progenitor cells. These cells are unique in that they can assimilate with different cell types. They also produce protein and growth factors that promote healing."

Comment

So its been a few days and I've shot 6mg over that time.

I can definitely feel a dumbing down of the inflamatory type pain I was getting.

Thats all I can really say a t this point.

I'll be shooting 2mg a week for the next two weeks.

I'll update again after I've trained shoulders heavy tommorrow

Comment

This log went far....lol I was looking for bouncer's log but the search feature isn't working with my phone right now. So I used google and this log came up. I have a friend thinking about trying TB500.

Comment

Here ya go frank. Basically came to the conclusion that TB-500 is effective and BPC-157 is worthless IMO.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...-heal-injuries

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...ers-tb-500-log

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...rs-bpc-157-log

Comment

I'm using it right now with good results Frank. I get weekly improvement to the point that I have to really put my shoulder in a compromising position to feel mild pain now when I couldn't even do a pushup for 2 months before starting. 4 mg every 4 days for a couple months should make a big difference.

Comment

Working...
            X