Advise Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise Please

Hi, after some advise please regarding HGH and steroids. I'm 46 years old and very active meaning that once/twice a week I'll do resistance training, I also do a fair bit of crossfit, cardio and Olympic Lifting. I'm not a bodybuilder and never will be but instead much prefer to be lean and very fit. Not doing bad for a man of my age but as I start to get older I would like something to help me along in terms of fat loss, strength and increased lean muscle.
    I'm now on week 2 of Genotropin HGH but I'm wondering whether I should be taking something else also? I've conducted lots of research via the web but of course it all seems like a minefield, some say that HGH is a waste of time, others say that it's great but takes up to 6 months to start reacting while some others say that on the second week I will start to notice and feel a change. My health is excellent and I want to keep it that way, and by this I mean that taking anything that has a high risk of health damage I'm really not into because I'm proud of where I am with my health and body. However, I really want to push it to a new level, especially as my age will start to go against me.
    Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance for taking the time to read this.

Testosterone!

Is the drug that you'll get the most benefit from. If you don't mind paying for the hgh you'll see better results when you combined them both but 250mg (1cc) of test a week will do wonders for you.

Comment

Forgive me, something general or specific?

Comment

Testosterone enanthate or cypionate would do the trick.:)

Comment

That's great, thank you. Everyone is saying water retention an issue but nobody suggests a product to reduce it.... any idea's?

Comment

Don't worry about the water retention. With 250mg test a week you'll barely notice the water retention. Plus anything you take to loose water causes more harm than good.

Comment

The only side you may experience if you extremely sensitive is gyno. If you feel your nips getting a little itchy be sure to start taking an anti e.

Comment

GH will take awhile to really take effect. Just be consistent with your shots and if it's real you will definitely love the results.

testosterone E at a dose of 200mgs per week in combination with the gh will have you looking and feeling like a new man in 6 months time.

Comment

That's brilliant, thank you so much for your replies, much appreciated.. I look forward to the next few months!

Comment

Originally posted by nick2703 View Post
                    That's brilliant, thank you so much for your replies, much appreciated.. I look forward to the next few months!
                    How's training coming?

Comment

I'm 47 and I still love using d-bol and test never tried hgh

Comment

Working...
                      X