meal 1.
    8 extra large egg whites, 1 egg yolk
    3/4 cup cream of wheat (4 servings)
    1 whey protein shake - 40 g protein

meal 2:
    post-workout shake
    150 g of carbs, 75 g protein, 10 g glutamine, 5 g creatine

meal 3: 1 hr after slin
    1 whole wheat bagel (75 g carbs) + protein shake (egg/soy/casein) = 75 g protein

meal 4.
    1 whole wheat bagel (75 g carbs) + protein shake (egg/soy/casein) = 75 g protein

meal 5.
    1 whole wheat bagel (75 g carbs) + protein shake (egg/soy/casein) = 75 g protein + 1 tablespoon flax oil

meal 6.
    5 oz brown pasta, 1 can tuna + 1 banna + 1 yogurt

between meal 6 and 7 i snake on 1/2 cup of almonds

meal 7:
    1 bowl of salad, 1 cup brown rice, 9 oz chicken breast, 1 large apple

total cals = 5,100 + a cheat meal here and there

meal 2 3 and 4 are protein shakes cause i am in class and i cant eat a huge meal in lectures or they kick me out lol.

i also take 12 mg periactin (anti-histamine) before bed !

lately i have been getting lots of diarrea. dont know why, could it be the drol. man it sucks i had to leave my lecture today to run to the bathroom. whats going on ?

it is the beggining of week 4, i started at 185 now i am 217 lbs and can still see my abs clearly but bloated a bit. oh

this doesn't really apply to your question, but for meals 3, 4, and 5, have you tried pre-grilling up some chicken breast and cutting it into strips? you can do that and put them in baggies and carry them around. if you ask me, i think you might getting the runs from too much protein shakes.

Comment

Originally posted by sana
      if you ask me, i think you might getting the runs from too much protein shakes.
      Very likely, no solid food, no solid pooh. ;)

Comment

Re: diahrehha problem

Originally posted by gundam675

it is the beggining of week 4, i started at 185 now i am 217 lbs and can still see my abs clearly but bloated a bit. oh
        Bloated a bit may be an understatement if you are up 32 lbs after 3 weeks. Don't know why your are getting the runs, but with that much extra water in your systme its bound to mess you up in some way. As was siad, it couldn't hurt to through some solid foods in that diet. It looks like you are relying way too much on protein shakes. Eat a tuna sandwich or something in class.

Comment

bagel and shake is not a meal. 2, 3, 4, 5 are all shakes. get some tuna or chicken in there. maybe on the bagel. just my opinion. having the shits runs in the family for generations. more solid food and you'll be good to go.

Comment

agreed with above

Comment

Why don't you try some digestive enzymes like acidophilus and papaya. They should be able to hook you up at a health food store.

Comment

its cause all ur doing is drinking drinks man, u have nothing solid in ur belly and u need food bro. That used tohappen to me alot man, try rotating the food around or do this:

meal

shake

meal

shake

meal

shake......... u get me bro, so u wont have alot of liquid in your stomach but foods too

Comment

JUICE, good advice man, solid advice bro, ya know man, it really is bro, cool man...lol

Comment

it seems to start shortly after y insulin shot. i might be that dextrose is forcing lots of water into my gut. cause i minized the shakes and i still get the runs. maybe 100mg drol is too much. i know it can cause diarreha. i will be finished the drol this week. well find out what it is. cause it really burns bad when i go. u know whati i mean.

its so annoying, hearing all this bubbling in my gut. and parents ask "why are u always in the bathroom".

Comment

Originally posted by blm
                      JUICE, good advice man, solid advice bro, ya know man, it really is bro, cool man...lol

:rofl:

Comment

Working...
                      X