Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testosterone Side Affects?

Hello Everyone
    I'm new to the site, came across while researching different cycles. I have been training for 7 years, bulking and cutting phases, diets in check. I have always considered using but never committed. I'm finally ready! I have quality product available.. I currently weigh in at 180, when I'm shredddd to the bone I'm 168ish. Strong bulk I walk around 190. I'm not looking to swell up like a balloon animal. Just looking for solid gains. Mainly arms and back. I have a good solid frame with wide shoulders. My friend wants to Hook up with 250 milligrams Test Enenthate every three days with 50mg Dbol daily. I was thinking of skipping the dbol and running straight test. What side effects should I expect? Hair loss? Acne? Or if anyone has any recommendations I would appreciate it. Just getting all the facts before I commit.
    Thanks
    Doublemuscle

Definitely do not use dbol for your first cycle. Test only is perfect. And I would lower your dose to 250mg every 5 days for 12 weeks. That is plenty for a first cycle. Be sure to have an anti-e around in case you start to get itchy nips (gyno). Also be sure to have your pct in place for when your cycle is finished. If you're eating and training correctly you will grow nicely!

Comment

Appreciate it Chadd77! Would it me smart to go ahead and start the Anti E or just wait and see what happens? I leaning the same way on the Dbol. Save it for a later date! What side affects do you experience on straight test? Sorry for all the questions. As my title reads I'm a super newbie! Getting all my facts straight before I jump in though

Comment

It's hard to say what to expect and that's why test only is a great cycle. That way if you do get a side you know it is from the test and no other compound. I'm very sensitive to gyno and need to run an anti-e even on 250mg a week test cycle. Most do not need an anti-e at that dose. I'm also sensitive when it comes to sleep and notice some insomnia on low doses too. I use nizoral 2% shampoo (can only get it via prescription) to help with hair loss. Works great. Everyone is different so it's hard to know what to expect. Running a lower does of test is a great/safe cycle.

Comment

Where can I find more info on a PCT?? Again I appreciate your info man!

Comment

Originally posted by Doublemuscle View Post
            Where can I find more info on a PCT?? Again I appreciate your info man!
            Have arimidex on hand during cycle. if you get all bloated use it at .25

Consider using HcG at 250mg twice a week until cycle is over. (short cycles its somewhat optional depending on who you ask)

PCT summary
            2 weeks after last pin

40\40\20\20\20mg - Nolvadex
            50\50\25\25\25mg - Clomid

5 weeks take both every day. 1st thing in the AM.

I like to go 5-6 weeks w/PCT

Comment

Mine looks the same as jack tors except I didn't use hcg. Just nolva and clomid.

Comment

Test E 300mgs every 5 days and have Nolv on hand to prevent gyno.

Comment

Right on! So where can I purchase the clomid and nolvadex? Should my guy also have supply of these as well? I'm pretty set on running 250mg of test every 5 days. How long does everyone recommend running the cycle? Thanks for all the info. You guys are awesome! Love hearing everyone's thoughts

Comment

Right on! So where can I purchase the clomid and nolvadex? Should my guy also have supply of these as well? I'm pretty set on running 250mg of test every 5 days. How long does everyone recommend running the cycle? Thanks for all the info. You guys are awesome! Love hearing everyone's thoughts
                    Tamoxifen 50mL 20mg/mL

Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL

Run the cycle for 12 week min.

Comment

Awesome Bouncer! How long do you recommend running test e?

Comment

Shit , totally missed where you said run for 12 wks man

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                          Have arimidex on hand during cycle. if you get all bloated use it at .25

Consider using HcG at 250mg twice a week until cycle is over. (short cycles its somewhat optional depending on who you ask)

PCT summary
                          2 weeks after last pin

40\40\20\20\20mg - Nolvadex
                          50\50\25\25\25mg - Clomid

5 weeks take both every day. 1st thing in the AM.

I like to go 5-6 weeks w/PCT

So two wks after your last injection you start your pct. run that for 5 wks?

Comment

Put some pants on there's my thoughts

Comment

So two wks after your last injection you start your pct. run that for 5 wks?
                              If you're running test E or Cyp then start pct 2 weeks after last injection. Everyone does their pct a little different but mine is 5 weeks of nolva and clomid like stated above.

Comment

Working...
                              X