Injection Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injection Question

A buddy of mine gave me a new 5ml bottle of test E this morning. Needles, Nolva, and Clomid show tomorrow. Going to run 300mg a wk. Is timing important? Morning? Evening? Pre gym? Wait for a heavy leg day? Appreciate the help

DM

so you have 5ml thats it? do you know how test E works?
    as far as timing you can take it anytime you want I like to take it sunday nights after I shower

side note your gonna need more test E or you gonna do more harm than good

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      so you have 5ml thats it? do you know how test E works?
      as far as timing you can take it anytime you want I like to take it sunday nights after I shower

side note your gonna need more test E or you gonna do more harm than good
      A friend just gave me the 5ml bottle, the rest of my stuff is coming next wk. getting a 12 wk supply

Comment

If it's your first time injecting be sure to wipe the bottle and injection site with an alcohol wipe. For me shoulders and quads are the easiest. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          If it's your first time injecting be sure to wipe the bottle and injection site with an alcohol wipe. For me shoulders and quads are the easiest. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.
          Yes sir! First time, ordered a box of wipes. They should be arriving with the needles. Was planning on injecting in the upper ass cheek lol. I'm open to any suggestions. Any benefits to injecting the shoulder? Doesn't make a difference to me! I'm excited to start. Marking sure everything is in place for my entire cycle before I start though

DM :thankyou:

Comment

You're going about it the right way. I can't aspirate injecting in the cheek. That's why I always rotate shoulders and quads.

I usually pull the oil with a 20g then switch for injection to 25g. Faster to pull and the needle is not dulled by the rubber stopper. You'll be fine pulling and injecting with the same needle but I like it to be as sharp as possible.

Comment

If you are doing once a week glutes or quads are fine.

Comment

I'm with chad here. Rotate whatever is easiest for you and take into consideration that you wanna aspirate and be able to make sure there is no blood coming into the syringe. I rotate shoulders then hit my glutes each time in a mirror then move to the quads. Lately I havent enjoyed the quads as it hurts like hell sometimes and then I have trouble walking lol! All part of the fun though

Comment

I'm still lost on the aspirate thing. Seems like the only people that say to aspirate are AAS users. Doctors and nurses never do. I still aspirate in my quad because its easy but I never do in my delts.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    I'm still lost on the aspirate thing. Seems like the only people that say to aspirate are AAS users. Doctors and nurses never do. I still aspirate in my quad because its easy but I never do in my delts.
                    Me too. I haven't aspirated in over a year. I've had blood in some pins post injection and I'm still alive.

Comment

Working...
                    X