My dilemma/addiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dilemma/addiction

So iv'e been on none stop for a long time now. Iv'e never been an abuser of high doses but I'm pretty sure any doctor would still consider me an abuser none the less. Iv'e been running 200mgs every 5 days for longer then I can remember at this point. I look great physically but mentally the stress levels seem to get worse and worse each month. Starting to feel like it would probably be a good idea to take a break for awhile but I fear that would actually make everything worse. Add to that the slow decline of looking worse and worse as the steroid effects wear off... I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. These are the times where I am reminded that steroids are most definitely drugs.

Give your body the break it needs. Use your time off to refocus your training and diet. I know you like staying very lean but increase your calories so you won't lose as much of size. In clothes you won't even be able to tell there is size difference. I've been off for 8 months now. You can't tell I lost size unless my short comes off. After your test levels return to normal I bet you feel a ton better than you do now.

Comment

If you gonna stop, do it after the summer. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        You can't tell I lost size unless my short comes off.
        :panic:

Comment

Comment

haha! Too funny. Won't even edit that one. :D

Comment

I'd really like to see what your blood work looks like. Why don't you get it done?

Comment

Come off for three months. That be enough

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                  Come off for three months. That be enough
                  After being on for a few years?

Comment

I would definitely get some blood work done Bouncer

Comment

I been telling him for year get blood he is scared of the truth. I think he believes if he don't know it won't het him.

anyways 200mgs every 5 days is not that far off or TRT. I would bet 100 million bucks you take some HCG for a few weeks and bamn you feel better all the sudden. HCG is not estrogen you will not get bloated or what ever you think it will do to you.

I can not explain it but my HRT doc tried to tell me, even if your on TRT you still get shut down after long periods of use just like you are on nothing. you feel like the 2nd or 3rd week after a cycle with no pct even while taking TRT. sorry in all honesty the words he was using were way over my head normally i follow along easy but this was not in my pay grade. So I can't explain more.

saying that nothing wrong with comig off either your still gonna have a ruff PCT with no HCG though

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                        After being on for a few years?
                        absolutely

Comment

Simple things like blood pressure and cholesterol go up for me even on 250mg of test a week. You leave that stuff unchecked for years that's when it gets dangerous.

Comment

i eat tons of fiber (good for cholesterol) and take aspirin and fish oil daily (thins the blood). Cardio 6 days per week, sometimes 7. that combined with very reasonable doses and im healthy and strong like bull. you brahs get carried away with the blood work mumbo jumbo. you brahs spout off about "get blood work" like you do about "you must aspirate". bunch of brah science milarky. ;)

nah i plan on getting it done soon.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                              i eat tons of fiber (good for cholesterol) and take aspirin and fish oil daily (thins the blood). Cardio 6 days per week, sometimes 7. that combined with very reasonable doses and im healthy and strong like bull. you brahs get carried away with the blood work mumbo jumbo. you brahs spout off about "get blood work" like you do about "you must aspirate". bunch of brah science milarky. ;)
                              As do I and my numbers are off as well. Nice contradiction to your op.

Comment

Working...
                              X