first week of clomid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first week of clomid

Tommorow will mark the first week of me being on clomid. I did a var only cycle a few months ago, and I got shut down (not real hard, but still got shutdown)

okay, here are my questions

1. I have not gotten any acne minus one HUGE pimple on my back, and two little pimples on my face, is this becuse my cycle was not very "heavy" since it was only var?

2. how long would you all asume it will take for my libedo to be back to normal? Not to be gross or anything but I had a wet dream last night :D, thats the first one of those I have had probably in 4-5 months, is that a sign of my libedo comming back?

3. I have noticed though that I am a little sad or moody to say the least, but thats common with clomid

Re: first week of clomid

Originally posted by rude
    but I had a wet dream last night :D,
    Damn i havent had a visit from Captain Midnight in a long time. I would assume that your libido is back.

Comment

I really feel odd... because ive never had a wet dream..... mabey thats not a good thing.

You should be able to tell if you feel "normalized"... i fresh sense of wellbeing in the morning ( unless you are defintately not a morning person) increased sex drive, appetite, depression lifting.

Comment

Working...
      X