great looking board!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great looking board!!!!!

board looks great and its great to be here!!!!!!!now let me hit you guys with a quik question.......i finished my first bulking cycle of test cyp @400mgs for 10 weeks.......worked out well gained 22pds maintaining at 18pds.....just eating good and drinking shakes and working out hard........i was thinking of another bulker.....just curius wat you guys would suggest.......some of my buddies are running deca and dbols and growing like mothers.....and they are suggesting the same cycle for me......wat do u guys think?????i am 5-7 165pds not much body fat .......peace....

quick and easy 10 week cycle

10 weeks
    500mgs test(your choice)
    300mgs deca

first 5 weeks
    30mgs dbol, 10mgs every 5 hrs through the day

Have novaldex on hand in case of gyno
    on week 13 begin post cycle therapy, with the use of clomid
    21 days of PCT total, on day 1 use 300mgs, for the next 10 days 100mgs, and for the final 10 days 50mgs

that should do ya nicely

Comment

Re: great looking board!!!!!

Originally posted by BLOODPUMP
      some of my buddies are running deca and dbols and growing like mothers.....and they are suggesting the same cycle for me......wat do u guys think???
      Well I think you should always have some form of test in a cycle. I would take off for a few more weeks and run a simple test/deca/dbol cycle.

Comment

hey doom,bouncer thanks 4 the quik response i figured test should always be in there......peace.....ill keep ya posted...

Comment

I would go with eq in replace to the deca. Just my thought.

Comment

Working...
          X