Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice

I'm currently using hgh ( Humatrope ) but I want to add test and something else to help me lose weight, what do you guys recomend?

I've heard of tren, masteron and winny but I'm here to ask the pros for their advice :thumb:

I would try test first low dose 300 mgs or so

Comment

My guess is if you're strict with your diet you'll see the results you're looking for. I agree with Rocket that test by itself is good enough. What's your current diet look like?

Comment

My diet is pretty good mon-sat and on Sundays I have a cheat meal

Comment

Originally posted by spartanpixel View Post
          My diet is pretty good mon-sat and on Sundays I have a cheat meal
          Not sure what "pretty good" means. If you want want to lean out diet and cardio is key. Write out your diet and let's see what it looks like.

Comment

Classic looking in every direction except the most important one.

Not sure why so many people think diet is is so unimportant that they can't even be bothered to talk about it. So many guys on here and in the gyms on GH and tren and still don't have abs. Its fucking diet folks. This changes the look of your body more then anything else.

Comment

Totally agree with you guys.
              Here's a breakdown of my diet:
              Breakfast - 4 eggs scrambled, onions, spinach, peppers, mushroom. And a small bowl of pineapples.

Lunch: 2 grilled chicken breast, steam vegetables or brown rice.

Dinner: usually a turkey and ham 6" sub wheat

Comment

Totally agree with you guys. Here's a breakdown of my diet: Breakfast - 4 eggs scrambled, onions, spinach, peppers, mushroom. And a small bowl of pineapples. Lunch: 2 grilled chicken breast, steam vegetables or brown rice. Dinner: usually a turkey and ham 6" sub wheat

Geez, you barely eat anything. That's like 60 grams of protein for the day, and maybe 1200 calories. :woot:

Comment

Breakfast - 4 eggs scrambled, onions, spinach, peppers, mushroom. And a small bowl of pineapples.

this diet is not great. ill give you some examples when i get a chance
                  how much do you weigh? either way this isnt enough food. dont run the test bro.

Comment

Looks like one meal to me, where are the other 6?

Comment

Hi...!
                      The result which are you looking for requires a lot of hard work .Only diet will not work you should also meet with a personal trainer. Walk and yoga also very important for that.

Comment

Test and T4...

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                          I would try test first low dose 300 mgs or so
                          Good advice, this would do wonders and you'd see much better results then gh alone.

Comment

Working...
                          X