Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give your thoughts on my diet and my choices for steroid use.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give your thoughts on my diet and my choices for steroid use.

Thanks to anyone in advance who gives me constructive advice/info as I am a newbie at this game.

I'm a hard gainer and my backround is running/MTB racing. I switched over to gym work 2yrs ago and this is my current diet..
    meal1- 2scp protein pwder, banana, oats, trim milk.
    meal2- 200gms cottage cheese
    meal3- 150gms chicken with alittle sweet chilli sause.
    meal4- 200gms cottage cheese with rice crackers.
    Train
    meal5- 2scp protein pwder, frozen berries, bcaa's, bio grow, in water.
    Meal6- 200gms steak with 120gms veges.

These are my steroid picks- Picked because they claim to have a good ability to allow you to keep muscle well after you have stop using them and they are tablets(I'm weird with needles)
    Anavar Tabs.
    Winstrol Tabs.
    Primobolan tabs.
    At this point I don't whether I'd use all 3 together or pick the best 1 of the 3, just depends on cost and availability....

There are some diet experts here who will probably give you some feedback.

For a first cycle I wouldn't touch any of those. You will have to get used to needles if you want to do this properly.

IMO first cycle should be 250mgs a week of test Enanthate or sust. Run for 12 weeks.

Orals are harsher on your system as they have to pass through your liver. Stick to injectable test and get blood work every 3 months .

Comment

Diets not bad i'd tweak a few things.
      Are you cutting down or bulking up or lean bulking. Do you do a ton of biking still?

I would not run that cycle of pills the truth is you will lose all your gains and only look good while using it and destroy your organs in the process and run the risk of shutting down your natty test for life and be dependent on test replacement therapy. you need to learn how to come off PCT. its the most important part. like he said injectable test 250mg is perfect place to start.

Comment

I would say I'm lean bulking(18-19%bf atm).
        I'm not doing cardio of any form at the moment, I cut it all out.
        My job keeps my on my feet all day ands that's enough.
        Diet sugestions?

Thanks for the heads up with the gear, my research had me
        believing that my picks were some of the "least" toxic.
        But maybe not haha!!

Comment

Diet is not bad but you are lacking carbs and good fats. With that diet pretty much all the protein you are eating is going be used for energy and hardly any for muscle building or recovery.
          So I'd add some carbs to your lunch and some healthy fats for the afternoon meals.

Oral drugs are meant to be used for short period of time not for 12 weeks or longer cycles.

Comment

Thanks guys. Making some diet changes and going to stay nat for now until I do more research.

Comment

You are on a lean bulk at 20% bf? Drop some pounds bf you even consider aas. They work much better when you are lean.

Comment

Working...
              X