Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is an acceptable monthly cost for anabolics

For recreational/none competitive bber?

I don't know what's acceptable but I spend around $200 every 3-4 months.

Obviously if I was running GH that number would be much higher.

Comment

I've spent over a grand in the past few months, but won't have to buy anything for a long time...at least not till fall when I wanna cycle something different or whatever

Comment

I think that is a cool question but the range of answers will be based on income.
        I honestly don't even think about what I spend on my gear per month I just think fuck i have to buy GH again,lol that sucks

Comment

I use GH for health benefits more than anything I am old so I need it IMO. I will try and run it for the rest of my life but I have 2 lil ones that will hinder that plan when they get older lil money gobbling bitches
          I am gonna try my hardest to get them in private schools. Ill give up all my toys (except guns) to pay for it

Comment

"lil money gobbling bitches" lmao :rofl:
            Rocket you aint old bro, come on now its not like youre fuckin 55-60 yrs old. Sure dont look old homey.

Comment

Also depends on where you are in the world

Comment

200 in oils. gh is triple that.

Comment

whatever you can afford as long as you do it right... somes guys can afford gear but always asking for pinz because there out OR run a shitty PCT or none at all due to lack of funds. dont bother if you can get it all up front and to do it right

Comment

Working...
                  X