Everything is running smooth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything is running smooth!

So far everything has been going great. Tomorrow is shot number 4 of test e. No crazy side effect that I can tell. Being a first timer I'm not sure what or when to expect them.. I do feel like a stud in the gym. Strength and endurance has gone through the roof. I'm sure it's a combination of the extra food and test. Also when I wake up in the morning it's like I'm 16 again :p..... Lol. I may feel a little thick and bloated? Should I be experiencing this so soon? I don't know if its all the food I'm consuming or the test? Someone on here recommended arimidex? People that use it, where do you buy it?
    I'm excited and can't wait to see the results after 12 wks
    Appreciate everyone on the site ! :thankyou:
    DM

Yeah you will get some bloat from test, especially higher doses. That plus more food. You can get liquid adex from sponsor on top of page/RUI.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
      Yeah you will get some bloat from test, especially higher doses. That plus more food. You can get liquid adex from sponsor on top of page/RUI.
      I found it on there page after I posted . I was spelling it wrong before:retard: lol. Anybody explain how to use it properly ??

Comment

Anti e's seem to be user specific. Im estro sensitive so my doses are typically twice the avg. person. Id say start with .25 mg every other day. It comes as 1mg per ml so with the oral syringe they send you just .25 on it. If after a week youre still bloated move to .25 every day. If thats not enuf, .5 every day. You really gotta experiment to see for youself. Tip- if youre leaning out too much, your joints are hurting or cracking-youre probably using too much. If you lower your estro too much these sides will happen

Comment

just dont make the mistake of eating to much and putting on fat. it's a much better look to stay lean yet full.

Comment

Working...
          X