Tren ace N test enth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren ace N test enth

SilkyJohnson654 I am on day 6 of a 100 mg Tren ace eod and 100 mg test enth twice a week. This is my second attempt at this and the first was a test sus only. I am 95% sure that my first batch of gear was bunk. This new batch is from a very reliable source. I was just wondering when I would notice if at all any effects from this cycle. I do get hot flashes throughout the day and feel a little stronger in the gym. My diet is clean and on point. And has been for at least 6 mos. I'm just patiently waiting for these pumps I hear about. And am praying tht this gear is legit and not under dosed. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks , Joe

It will take a few weeks of hard training and correct diet to see the
    results you seek.

Comment

I notice sides from tren ace on day 1. If I shoot in the morning I won't sleep that evening. lol Besides the sides, I usually feel/see something after a week of taking tren ace. I can feel a difference in a week of taking test too. I know some people take longer.

Comment

Thanks guys. Last night I did a shot of both the enth and tren. Later on that night I was banging the wife and I may have experienced a slight case of tren dick. Still got it up and busted but it was a little harder then usual to finish. An sleep was pretty intermittent with my pillow being wet every time I awoke so I def think it's legit. Just not sure if it's under dosed. It's from a compound pharmacy so I assume it's pretty close to pharma grade. My source says after ten days is when I will really feel it. So not long to go till then.

Comment

id run the test without the tren bro.

Comment

When you stop the tren be sure to run the test for another 2 weeks before starting pct. You'll recover much better.

Comment

Jack tors, what is ur reasoning behind that? I k ow tren has some serious sides. But I think the benefit is worth way more. My source is getting me arimidex and HCG. So I will start that ASAP. My bench has already increased by 30 lbs. I'm loving this. This mornings workout was way better then normal. And I'm seeing veins I never seen before. The tren dick thing sucks but now I can fuck without having any more kids. Lol. What would u reccommend for PCT?

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                id run the test without the tren bro.
                Yep, why start out with the hard core stuff, when test works great by itself for a beginner.

Comment

Working...
                X