Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difference between water based and oil based steroids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between water based and oil based steroids?

anyone know the diff??

Ppl seem to get infections more from water based cause it can be less sterile...supposed to hurt like a bitch too, well test suspension that is. Winstrol is water based too

Comment

what do you want to know?
      water hurts like a bitch i would never ever in my life buy a water based drug from a UGL there is no way to keep it clean
      water has no ester of coarse so it is instant in you oils will have some sort of ester (most will at least)
      fuck i can go on all day what ya wanna know?

would i use it? I have yes pharma stuff is it good sure but worth it no fucking way maybe if you were a Body builder but for us normal folk hell no. to many injections and to much pain,lol

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        what do you want to know?
        water hurts like a bitch i would never ever in my life buy a water based drug from a UGL there is no way to keep it clean
        water has no ester of coarse so it is instant in you oils will have some sort of ester (most will at least)
        fuck i can go on all day what ya wanna know?

would i use it? I have yes pharma stuff is it good sure but worth it no fucking way maybe if you were a Body builder but for us normal folk hell no. to many injections and to much pain,lol
        I want to know everything you know! lol I dint know jack about the differences and I just think it is important. There is a diff for a reason im guessing. But please bro...educate me.

Comment

Originally posted by cedubb02 View Post
          anyone know the diff??
          Most Water based are very quick acting.

Comment

I named most of the important stuff best thing is look it up if you don't have a direct question. I coukd talk about all day and prob leave something out

Comment

I dont recumend water based hormones due to the pain. Plus u can get everything in oil...

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
                Most Water based are very quick acting.
                Yep, like immediately.

Comment

Working...
                X