Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phizer genotropin pens

Just got my hands on a 36iu pen

People say this is the best gh on the market so gonna try this little puppy and report.

I just took about 3iu and my body is glowing with heat

yes rumor has it they are better than another GH.
    I still have no clue how 36ius of real GH can be better than 36ius of real GH but what ever it is people pay for it and people agree its best.
    I personaly don't see how it could be different just like test e is test e

Comment

Bet that wasnt cheap...

Comment

Rocket, that is precisely my point of trying it and I agree with you entirely.

I'm just seeing for myself and if no big difference then that answers the question and I'll probably either switch back to rips/ ghrp

I onlu have 12 days worth but that should be enough for me knowing what I know

Comment

yikes 12 days you can't tell anything. but I am curious anyways what you feel,lol

Comment

Rocket, ive been on gh a while anyway.

You can tell a difference in thr same way you would by increasing dose, if its much better.

The first thing I noticed from last night was the smell of it when I was reducing the vacumn after I twist n miced the pen.

Smells really strong and medical.

Last night I did sleep deeper, hotter and with more vivid dreams.
            Bout all I can say

Comment

I curious if you get leaner in the few days. Try to keep diet the same they say that shit rips you like no other. But I have no clue lol just what people say

Comment

See this is what I mean about hgh. Rocket always seems to be on the stuff. Now bouncer isn't . Just test. Judging by avatar pics bouncer is much leaner. I dnt get the hype of hgh. And I don't mean any disrespect rocket.

Comment

I'm also 50 lbs bigger than he is 260 lbs today
                  I don't diet anywhere near what he does and I def don't use GH to get lean thst woukd be down right stupid.
                  Gh is so much more and a diet is way way cheeper lol

Comment

So dnt spend money on it and just keep the diet in check. For a better look . :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      Just got my hands on a 36iu pen

People say this is the best gh on the market so gonna try this little puppy and report.

I just took about 3iu and my body is glowing with heat
                      VERY GOOD product you have in your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
                        So dnt spend money on it and just keep the diet in check. For a better look . :thumb:
                        How about you read up on it.
                        I like my look I don't want to look like a crack head with a shirt on
                        How about you eat something and grow a muscle for a better look

Comment

Why are you getting all bent out of shape?

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
                            Why are you getting all bent out of shape?
                            Bc you basically told him to diet and stop wasting money so he could look better.lol. perhaps a wrong choice of words bro, im sure you didnt mean it that way, just reads like it tho...

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                              I'm also 50 lbs bigger than he is 260 lbs today
                              I don't diet anywhere near what he does and I def don't use GH to get lean thst woukd be down right stupid.
                              Gh is so much more and a diet is way way cheeper lol
                              Fuck man, 260 eh? How tall are you? Thats an impressive stature right there. Bet ppl shit their pants in the ring with your big ass.lol

Comment

Working...
                              X