Liquidex ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquidex ?

I'm 4wks I'm to my 300mg every 5 days of Test E. I must say I feel absolutely amazing! Strength and endurance have skyrocketed , mood has lifted, enjoy going to work, feel like a completely different person. Pretty much all positive side effects so far. Like I said in my previous post.. I do feel more bloated, I'm starting liquidex today at .25 every other day. Question ... If this fixes my issue, how long do I run liquidex? Rest of my cycle? Once the bloating disappears ?
    Also My biggest fear is gyno, i do have nolva on hand just in case. If I was prone to gyno, should it have happened already? Or is there still a possibility for it?
    Thanks for the advice everyone :thumb:
    DM

I like to run a small dose AI most of my cycles the entire duration.

Comment

I can only tell you about me... the only thing ive had gyno issues with was tren. I use small doses. And no problems the first two cycles with it. Then boom...

Comment

Tamoxifen has dried it up but not completely

Comment

If u do get it use masterone. It was intended to be an antigyno hormone

Comment

Also S4... seems to stop the soreness. I swear by S4. Great shit. Stack with ghrp and metaformin... if u afe happy with you size not even tren will make u look better

Comment

Originally posted by Gods Son View Post
              I can only tell you about me... the only thing ive had gyno issues with was tren. I use small doses. And no problems the first two cycles with it. Then boom...
              Try some caber while taking tren.

Comment

Working...
              X