My Goodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Goodies

Test for days and some eq to make for a nice long cycle of my two favorite simple yet very effective compounds.

Running the Test at around 3-400mg/wk along side EQ anywhere from 4-600mg/wk :weights:

Been running a little less than HRT dosing of test for a while now (100-200mgs/wk).

Summer is coming and it is time to quit bullshitting and feeling sorry myself and really commit.

Running EQ for many reasons. I have ran it before and LOVED it every time. Body seems to respond to it quite nicely. Not too harsh on sides plus I like the added stamina and endurance it gives me. Body fat seems to melt off while on, and definitely love seeing those veins pop while on EQ. The main reason of course is because I love what it does for my tendons, ligaments, skin, corneas, cartilage, bones, blood vessels,and intervertebral discs

Haven't run EQ since I before my herniated disk(s). Curious to see what effect this on my back and joints. I know it's not going to be the cure to my problems but hopefully it will buy me some time before I have to go out and buy myself a motorized wheelchair :panic:

Anyone else enjoy this compound as much as I do?

Curious to see what you guys think of this stack and any knowledge as to what you think how effective it will be in aiding my injuries.

Starting Monday. Front loading the EQ at 6-700mgs then dropping to 500 with a possible bump to 600mg(love it at this dose last time I ran it).

CHEERS FELLAS!

PS. Would love to run GH for the obvious reasons but can't find shit but those pharma pens which I have no clue how to use in terms of dosing to know how many to get and if it is even worth it for the price. Ill go read Mr I's thread on the pens.

:ninja:

Test 400
    EQ 500
    Sounds cool nice moderate doses
    You like test at 400? Have you tried higher dose?

Comment

thought this thread was about your cock

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

:laugh:

Comment

Christmas came early! Nice....

Comment

I love EQ

Comment

Ive been running test/eq for the past 5-6 weeks now, and I'm loving the eq's effects. Like you said, bf melts off and veins are everywhere. Looking forward to the rest of this summer run since EQ is supposed to really start working it's magic around the 10 week mark from what I've heard...

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                Test 400
                EQ 500
                Sounds cool nice moderate doses
                You like test at 400? Have you tried higher dose?
                I don't even like going higher than 300 because I retain a lot of water. Plus I want to keep a good test/eq ratio. Higher the test less benefits from the collagen synthesis on EQ

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                :lmao:
                Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                Christmas came early! Nice....
                Yes it did! :thumup:
                Originally posted by Gods Son View Post
                I love EQ
                EQ IS THE SHIT!
                Originally posted by MattG View Post
                Ive been running test/eq for the past 5-6 weeks now, and I'm loving the eq's effects. Like you said, bf melts off and veins are everywhere. Looking forward to the rest of this summer run since EQ is supposed to really start working it's magic around the 10 week mark from what I've heard...
                YES SIR. That's why I'm running it. O less than 14-15 weeks :weights:

Comment

your RBC and hemoglobin count is gonna go threw the roof get that checked or go donate blood

Comment

your RBC and hemoglobin count is gonna go threw the roof get that checked or go donate blood
                    I can't run that shit for that reason and I'm the only person on the planet that had limp dick issues; even with double test. Hell my hemo is at 19.1 every 8 weeks when I give blood on just 200 cyp e7d.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                      I can't run that shit for that reason and I'm the only person on the planet that had limp dick issues; even with double test. Hell my hemo is at 19.1 every 8 weeks when I give blood on just 200 cyp e7d.
                      Damn bro 19.1 is super high. And limp dick fuck thst stuff lol

Comment

Damn bro 19.1 is super high. And limp dick fuck thst stuff lol
                        Sure is. Can't miss my donations.

I doubt I'll ever stack again. Risk isn't worth the temporary reward. Test only.

Comment

I would do both,,,check it frequently and donate as regular as you can.

Comment

Lol at the stickers, makes you realise how fickle the gh market is

Comment

500 mgs. Wow i remember when it on came 50 mg. Vet drugs was all i could get in the 90 s

Comment

Working...
                              X