can i make oral primo from powder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i make oral primo from powder?

i have access to methenolone acetate.. is it possible to just put the powder in everclear or sesame seed oil like with stanozolol or anavar?

not sure?

Comment

Logically yes and very easily., if you find the apropriate solvent to nake the syrup.

Comment

do you have any clue what syrup to use.. so im assuming just adding the powder to everclear or sesame seed oil wont work for primo?

Comment

Not yet, but i am ivnestigating it. Maybe you could make your own with some oil + ethanol. I will tell let you know when i have my results.

Legit Primo acetate... i envy you...

Comment

i cant wait for the results.. hopefully they are positive ones.. id love to do a primo/winny cycle in the spring. i have the winny and am just lacking the primo

Comment

I have it at 120 mg per mil in everclear and it disolves compleatly for three week then it crystalizes in one big rock formation
              True,tried and tested

Comment

is that enough time to use it? 3 would like to run it for 6 weeks. i guess i can just make another batch after the 3rd week.. what kind of results did u see. i have never taken primo before... have you ever taken the real stuff or just the powder form?

Comment

Working...
                X