No announcement yet.

1st timer - is this beginner cycle ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st timer - is this beginner cycle ok?

I'm 32, 190lbs, around 15% bf. I have been lifting for around 10 years now and feel that I am finally ready to give this a shot. I really like the article that THEBOUNCER wrote (http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...using-steroids), but after checking out prices and a few other things, I think this may be too advanced for a first-timer (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

I found this beginner cycle and think it may be a good way for me to get my feet wet. I am not sure if steroid.com is reputable or not, so if anyone thinks that I should avoid them, please feel free to tell me.

Dianabol Addition:
    Week 1-6 Dianabol 20mg-30mg every day
    Week 1-12 Testosterone-Enanthate or Testosterone-Cypionate: 250mg-500mg per week
    Week 13-15 you will take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out
    Week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg per day
    Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day

I am leaning towards 500mg/wk of the test-This is a test phrase which will be automatically inserted when you type the keyword at the left.

Does this cycle seem like it would be right for me? Any and all advice is much appreciated.
    Last edited by Scrumhalf; 07-17-14, 11:57 PM.

They sell prohormones.

Comment

yea dbol and test at those doses is a fine first cycle.

dont post links to AAS sites.

Comment

my bad. Thanks for the replies. Won't happen again. It would be great if someone with wisdom on this topic could DM me and discuss a few things with me. Thanks to all

Comment

Working...
        X