my intro....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my intro....

hope its ok to post an intro on this page, if not my apologies....
    anyway just want to say whats up to all you here, looks like a pretty well organized site.... ive been around anabolics.com, and anabolicfitness.com and recognize a few names, and look forward to learning a few new things here.

stats 5'8" 175 lbs. 10% bf. 24 years old, lifted and dieted strictly for 6 years before juicing.

cycle history
    1st- test 400mg/wks 1-10, dbol 30mg/ed wks 1-5 (gained 20lbs. lost 10)

2nd- test 750mg/wks 1-10, EQ 400mg/wks 1-10 (gained 15lbs. kept all)

3rd- test 500mg/wks 1-8, tren 75mg/eod wks 1-8 (droped 15llbs. of bf)

i have since dieted down to 175 and my next cycle will be test 750mg/wks 1-10, anavar 35mg/ed wks 1-10 looking to get strong/lean and put on at least 5 lbs. w/o bf going up.

kinda a long intro, thanks for litening.

welcome

Comment

Re: Re: my intro....

Originally posted by GearTripper
      only 5 lbs...? i would get around 15 off that amount of test alone.
      thats encouraging...i havent used anavar before and have been told not to expect too much, but if gain more then 5lbs, thats more then fine with me as long as bf stays in tact.

Comment

Looks good, you should put more then 5lbs on if your eating and training correctly.

Comment

Oh yeah. Good one there. But, at 750 Test a week you should definately put on more than 5lbs. You wont see a whole lot on a Var only cycle, but combined with Test, good training, and a good diet you will definately be pleased in the strength, size, and bf departments. Good luck and Welcome.

Comment

good looking stats....welcome

Comment

Working...
            X