Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• needle size

2 part question:

1- so I finally got some gear. 6000mg of test-c to be used 500mg/wk for 12 weeks along with D-bol for the first 6 weeks and some Nolva for PCT. What kind of syringes to I need to buy? Size, length of needle, etc. This my first cycle ever, so I have no experience with syringes. Any advice in this department is much appreciated.

2- my cousin gave me about 10 days worth of d-bol that I just finished today. I should be getting my gear in about a week or so. Do i need to wait a while before starting my cycle or can I just proceed as planned?

Thanks for the help in advance everyone. I am really looking forward to this experience and can't wait to document before and after photos.

25guage 1 inch pins or you can do it like me and use slin pins in quads and delts.

what do you mean "dbol that i finished today". you already took it all?

Comment

make sure you have arimidex and nolvadex or you could fuck yourself

PCT?

Comment

Yeah, I took it all. There was only 24 pills I think, and I just took 2 a day while I was on vacation in Canada. Now I'm back home and finally found a supply. So I was wondering if I need to let the dbol I was just taking clear out of my system before proceeding?

What could happen if I don't take arimidex with the nolva? I didn't get any and most of the cycles I read about for first timers said that nolva should suffice.

Comment

Why take it on vaca?

Comment

My cousin gave them to me. They were left over from his cycle. I didn't know at the time that I would find a supply of my own so quickly after getting back. I didn't ONLY take them on vacay. I took them the last 3 days of vacation and had enough left for about a week after returning home.

Does anyone have the answer to my original question about whether or not I need to wait a while before starting my first cycle? Also, can someone explain whether or not it is necessary to have arimidex with the nolva? I will buy the arimidex if I must, but many of the beginner cycles I have read about only include what I originally listed as my startup kit.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
            X