Painless pumps site injection oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painless pumps site injection oil

Hi guys iam new to this forum been working out naturally for 2 years made some good gains and now iam ready for site injection oil. My biceps are lagging would like to bring them up a inch or 2. I recently purchased a bottle of painless pumps generation 2. I have never used needles and would like someone to tell me how to go about it . I purchased 25 gauge needles one inch. What do I need to do. How do I inject into the biceps. Do I need to aspirate. How do I draw back the oil into the needle. What about air bubbles . When I inject into the bicep how far do I have to go in. From what I read online u basically take the needle put it in the muscle draw back to make sure there's no blood in it then inject deep into the muscle. Please no flames iam new to this whole needle thing and would like to know how to do it. I can't really find info online on this subject. Can someone please help me . Again no flames if u are going to do that don't bother answering my thread. Again can someone please help me with this whole needle thing how to do it etc thanks for ur time

Take the bottle and just throw it in the trash. :)

Comment

Bump iam asking a legitimate question and u tell me to throw the bottle in the trash. Guys I could really use ur help please someone help me out

Comment

All jokes aside I don't think anyone on this site uses that crap.

Comment

Look iam a newbie to this whole injection thing all iam asking is how do It. I don't know why people are flaming me on this. Please just answer my questions

Comment

Anybody

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdog101 View Post
                Hi guys iam new to this forum been working out naturally for 2 years made some good gains and now iam ready for site injection oil. My biceps are lagging would like to bring them up a inch or 2. I recently purchased a bottle of painless pumps generation 2. I have never used needles and would like someone to tell me how to go about it . I purchased 25 gauge needles one inch. What do I need to do. How do I inject into the biceps. Do I need to aspirate. How do I draw back the oil into the needle. What about air bubbles . When I inject into the bicep how far do I have to go in. From what I read online u basically take the needle put it in the muscle draw back to make sure there's no blood in it then inject deep into the muscle. Please no flames iam new to this whole needle thing and would like to know how to do it. I can't really find info online on this subject. Can someone please help me . Again no flames if u are going to do that don't bother answering my thread. Again can someone please help me with this whole needle thing how to do it etc thanks for ur time
                Google is your friend

Comment

Originally posted by Ashoprep View Post
                  Google is your friend
                  That was perhaps the most questions in one post ive ever seen.lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdog101 View Post
                    Fuck off you dildo.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      Fuck off you dildo.
                      Boom! :rofl:

Comment

Bouncer's new favorite word...DILDO. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                          Bouncer's new favorite word...DILDO. :rofl:
                          And friend:)

Comment