HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH

How long and at what dose the dreaded distended gut seem to occur? I've tossed around the idea of giving HGH a shot,especially after a couple good runs of igf lr3. I was pleased with those results which got me even more excited to try the real thing however I don't want a thick gut. I guess I'm wondering from you vets are the results worth the expense?

run it at 3-4iu per day and you'll love it. the gut is a combo of things, not just dose. those slobs stuff the disgusting bodies with so much food trying to grow, they end up stretching there nasty guts.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      run it at 3-4iu per day and you'll love it. the gut is a combo of things, not just dose. those slobs stuff the disgusting bodies with so much food trying to grow, they end up stretching there nasty guts.
      Good stuff bro...would six months be enough of a cycle or is a year as short as you would go B?

Comment

6 months is good, year is better.

Comment

20iu pharm grade, and your asking for trouble.

Comment

6 month min 1 year best pretty much like B said

Ivbe used Gh prob 10 years now not straight but a lot of that time my biggest run was when i first started using it 6ius for 2 years straight everyday
            the rest of the time 4ius about a year then take 6 months off
            Im now using USA pharma stuff at 3ius ED and its working better than ever. every year I am 5lbs heavier and same leanness not ripped by any means but you can see all six abs and Im 255lbs next year Ill be 260 same abs Id guess. I wasn't doing that with steroids alone the steroids kinda stopped making me grow like that and I am not gonna get stupid on doses to grow when Gh do it safer.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post

Ivbe used Gh prob 10 years now not straight but a lot of that time my biggest run was when i first started using it 6ius for 2 years straight everyday
              Im now using USA pharma stuff at 3ius ED and its working better than ever. every year I am 5lbs heavier and same leanness not ripped by any means but you can see all six abs and Im 255lbs next year Ill be 260 same abs Id guess. I wasn't doing that with steroids alone the steroids kinda stopped making me grow like that and I am not gonna get stupid on doses to grow when Gh do it safer.
              Great stuff Rocket, your insight is always appreciated

Comment

Im now using USA pharma stuff at 3ius ED and its working better than ever.
                I told you you were gonna love that pharma grade US made stuff. :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                  I told you you were gonna love that pharma grade US made stuff. :grin:
                  lol no shit to bad its as much as my damn house payment lol
                  but I don't give a fuck Im on 4 life. ill prob drop to 2ius next year just for health benefits I'm big enough for my old ass age

Comment

I try and do the same, about 5 lbs per year.

Comment

Working...
                    X