Second Cycle looking for advice/criticism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Cycle looking for advice/criticism

I am getting ready to begin my second cycle. I am 6'5, 235lbs @ roughly 14-16% bf, hard to get a precise figure since I am currently overseas. I will be spending the next and a half month bringing down the bf a little further before I start. Product and dosage as followed:

Cycle
    1-10 Test-E @ 350mg every 3.5 days (700mg weekly)
    1-12 Arimidex @ .25 every other day
    1-6 Dbol @ 25-50mg daily
    6-12 Proviron @ 50mg daily
    1-10 Nolvadex @ 40mg if needed
    PCT
    13-13 Clomid @ 100mg daily -- 14-16 Clomid @ 50mg daily
    13-14 Nolvadex @ 40mg daily -- 15-16 Nolvadex @ 20mg daily
    13-16 HCG??

I will be running clenbuterol during my prep over the next month and a half. Do you think there would be any benefit to cycling it while on cycle? It seems it may help keep some excess bloating off. I am not sure on the dosage for the Arimidex, after reviewing Proviron it seems to be an acceptable AI, what are your thoughts? I am also considering not running the HCG this cycle, it is a shorter cycle and I was thinking on saving the HCG for a more intense cycle. Overall, what are your opinions, any tips or criticism is welcome.

I have followed a strict diet plan over the last year and have seen my weight fluctuate between 235-245, but I have reduced my body fat by 5-7%. Food variety is limited here so I make the best out of what is available.

My workout plan for this cycle is a split-week mix with two heavy days (reminiscent of PHAT routines first two days) and three high set/rep days:
    Day 1: Heavy Upper Body
    Day 2: Heavy Lower Body (Lower back, legs)
    Day 3: Light Cardio, Abs, Calves
    Day 4: Chest/Tri's
    Day 5: Back/Bi's
    Day 6: Shoulders, abs, calves
    Day 7: Rest

I have seen very good gains in strength and size on this routine in the past. I am open to suggestions on this as well though.

My goal is to add as much size as possible while keeping the fluff gain to a minimal. I gain easily so this is going to be a little difficult, hence the question of running clen while on cycle.

far to complicated IMO.

500mgs per week of test and nolv at 10-20mgs per day both to keep gyno away and used as PCT. simple as that. the restults between those 2 cycles would be indistinguishable I promise you.

the absolute MAIN thing that will change your body while on cycle or off cycle is what you choose to put in your mouth. people talk about drugs and training but say little about diet... diet is the single greatest factor by a long shot.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I have a few questions concerning the cycle.
      1. My first cycle was 600mg a week test-e and though I was unable to get labs done due to my location I think that I was having high E related sides. My goal in using Adex or Proviron during this one was to lower E levels, so based on that do you think one of them still necessary.
      2. The dbol was thrown after the amount of info I read that pushed dbol for a second cycle, if the results would be the same without it I could definitely go without the bloat from Dbol.
      3. You are exactly right, diet and consistency is the key. I spent many years trying crash diets and it took a while to realize that I had it all wrong. My food variety is still limited here, but I make the best of it. Plenty of lean meats and veggies with some carbs on heavy days. I just ordered a food scale so I can perfect it even more. The portions we get have no consistent size, so the only way to determine what I am getting is to bring it back to the office and measure it. What is your opinion on protein intake during cycle: 1-1.5 X Bodyweight?

Comment

test sides means test was to high. lower the dose slightly, dont add in drugs to counter it. that turns into an arms race and you will eventually sufer from mental of physical sides. lowering your estro levels to much can fuck you up as well.

dbol will bloat you up with water and make your midsection look fatter than it already is. after dbol usage you will lose it and go back to the point of what you looked when you started.

lower dose, long healthy cycles with consistent diet and training is the real key to getting your body far beyond average.

Comment

I thought I was having high estrogen sides, but point taken. That is an interesting approach, its hard to filter past all of the hype when you first start, everything you read is stack this and stack that. Diet is no problem, I am actively educating, and improving on that and I have been training for years and learned from all my mistakes If one was to do longer cycles what would you recommend? I have done a little research but I have not seen to much dealing with simple long term cycles. Also, with a longer cycle how do you counter teste atrophy?

Comment

i did the normal 10-12 weeks cycles for years. the problem is the mental and physical effect after you come off. you take as many steps back as you do going forward while on cycle. longer lower dose cycles means less sides and longer results.

Comment

how long of cycles do you recommend?

Comment

You will notice the dbol if you have quality stuff no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  far to complicated IMO.

500mgs per week of test and nolv at 10-20mgs per day both to keep gyno away and used as PCT. simple as that. the restults between those 2 cycles would be indistinguishable I promise you.

the absolute MAIN thing that will change your body while on cycle or off cycle is what you choose to put in your mouth. people talk about drugs and training but say little about diet... diet is the single greatest factor by a long shot.

Bouncer

You run a low dose of Nolva through your entire cycle, or just when sides appear? Using a Nolva only pct program still 40/40/20/20/20?

Comment

^ pretty sure he runs a low dose of nolva while he is on. I also have to since I'm sensitive to gyno.

Last pct I did I used nolva & clomid. Some get some emotional sides when taking clomid but I didn't have that issue. It helped recover me quicker than just using nolva alone. It looked like this:

Clo - 100\50\50\50\25\25\12.5
                    Nol - 40\20\20\20

Comment

Working...
                    X