Knots from injecting short esters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knots from injecting short esters

How do you guys deal with all the pinning with short esters. Even rotating sites I still find I get big knots. Any particular advices for dealing with this? Heat packs etc...

massasge after injecting and heating pad but it sounds like the gear is a bit shitty. shouldnt be getting knots.

Comment

Short esters leave some discomfort but not like your explaining
      I'm sure it UGL correct? Source could of added to much of that oil to keep it sterol
      But most common is the gooks skip the last process in making the powder and that could be it also
      Last and most common with newbis not really you but they get to short pin or don't stick it in all the way steroids have to get intra muscular or knots and takes firever for oil to disapate
      Lol or you just fucked up

Comment

Rotate sites frequently. Some guys are using insulin pins with success but Im still old school and prefer deep IM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          Short esters leave some discomfort but not like your explaining
          I'm sure it UGL correct? Source could of added to much of that oil to keep it sterol
          But most common is the gooks skip the last process in making the powder and that could be it also
          Last and most common with newbis not really you but they get to short pin or don't stick it in all the way steroids have to get intra muscular or knots and takes firever for oil to disapate
          Lol or you just fucked up
          Yeh I'm about to swap over to pharma but this is from ugl prop. It's actually vet bladder prop.

Comment

What type of oil is it? EO?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
              What type of oil is it? EO?
              No idea bro.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                No idea bro.
                Ethyl oleate bro...you know how some use grape seed, or other ones....well I've read that some get knots or somewhat sore on the site the day after.

I'm currently now using the prop, mast, tren with EO oil....definitely gives me a bit of soreness the next day and I think it's because of the EO oil.

Comment

I rarely have pain with good gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
                    Rotate sites frequently. Some guys are using insulin pins with success but Im still old school and prefer deep IM.
                    Yea slin pins is all I use to inject now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
                      Ethyl oleate bro...you know how some use grape seed, or other ones....well I've read that some get knots or somewhat sore on the site the day after.

I'm currently now using the prop, mast, tren with EO oil....definitely gives me a bit of soreness the next day and I think it's because of the EO oil.
                      theres sorriness cuz its 100mgs each shoved in 1cc
                      lets not forget that all them fast esters cause discomfort anyways? and lets also not forget your kinda a pussy. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        theres sorriness cuz its 100mgs each shoved in 1cc
                        lets not forget that all them fast esters cause discomfort anyways? and lets also not forget your kinda a pussy. lmao
                        :rofl: :fufool:

Comment

Working...
                        X