Law on non-controlled substances...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law on non-controlled substances...?

What are the regulations on non-controlled substances such as cynomel...?

not sure if the law has changed but i think you are allowed a 30 day supply w/o a script. not to say you wont get messed with by the authorities but i dont think you can get in actual legal trouble for stuff like clomid/cytomel etc.......someone correct me if im wrong.

Comment

Still controlled; just not scheduled. It is a controlled substance 'caus you have to have a script to legally possess it or import it.

The 3 month supply rule is for medications which are both approved by the FDA and for which you have a script from a US doctor.

That being said, if they catch it, they will probably just seize it and send you a letter; no biggie. I don't think they really get serious about anything but scheduled items.

Comment

90 day supplies of anything not marked as scheduled are allowed in the country...they let jugs of Kynoselen come to me from Australia, and I live in NYC, I dont own cows

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
          90 day supplies of anything not marked as scheduled are allowed in the country...they let jugs of Kynoselen come to me from Australia, and I live in NYC, I dont own cows
          Is Kynoselen a prescription medication?

I know they let some stuff through; all I am saying is that they don't have to. In fact, they aren't supposed to. The law clearly states you must have a valid US script to import ANY prescription medication.

I have imported nolvadex in the past without a problem too. I posed as a woman getting it for treatment for breast cancer on the web-site's questionare and provided a doctor's name and address (just got it out of the phone book). Obviously, they didn't check so the box came through clearly labeled as tamoxifin citrate with "my" doctor's name and addy in the reference section. Customs assumed I had a valid script and didn't challange it, but they could have just as easily stopped it and asked for my script.

Comment

You could very well be right spidey, but I believe that they only stop things that are listed as scheduled on the DEA's list, antibiotics and what not are generally looked over as they dont pose the same threat as someone getting a barrel of painkillers

Kynoselen is meant for animal consumption only, hell the thing says poison for humans on it, and they still let it through...just depends on what hot zone its coming through I guess

Comment

I don't know

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up guys...

Comment

doom is right the law was put in plACE SO that exparamental drugs could be used for termanal illinesses

Comment

doom is right the law was put in plACE SO that exparamental drugs could be used for termanal illinesses
                    Yes, and All controlled drugs are scheduled.
                    All drugs requiring a prescription in the US are not controlled ie: Nolva, Clomid, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Guy
                      Yes, and All controlled drugs are scheduled.
                      All drugs requiring a prescription in the US are not controlled ie: Nolva, Clomid, etc.
                      Every drug that you can't get OTC is "controlled" by definition. But, don't just believe it because I say it; call the US customs office and ask them if you can import ANY prescription medication legally without a script (from a US doctor). Just pick a medication at random, say....tamoxifen citrate or some antibiotic. These FDA approved drugs are not scheduled but they are prescription only meds. Better yet, try clenbuterol. It isn't FDA approved in the USA but it is used in Europe (I think) to treat asthma.

Comment

Working...
                      X