PCT Always Necessary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCT Always Necessary?

Tomorrow is 2wks from my last injection. Still waking up with a raging boner like a 14 yr old boy. Coming off a test only cycle.
    hulk

takes 3 weeks for the test to run out of your system. no PCT by weak 5 and bye bye boner.

Comment

yes def
      at least nolva or clomid but both is needed IMO

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        takes 3 weeks for the test to run out of your system. no PCT by weak 5 and bye bye boner.
        Interesting. Would the same be true for Testosterone Undecanoate (oral test)? Or would I need to start pct immediately after I think it has a shorter half life of around 12 hours or so.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
          yes def
          at least nolva or clomid but both is needed IMO
          You said nolva OR clomid and then BOTH? Which is it? I only take nolva I don't want to deal with the emotional PMSing sides that come with clomid.

Comment

Originally posted by Gods Son
            Nolva to stop estrogen rebound. Clonus to turn u back on. Not everybody has emotional sides with clonus. But I do
            Nolva doesn't stop estrogen rebound. It blocks estrogen effects in certain tissue.

Nolva also "turns you back" on in a more efficient and less clumsy way than clomid.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              Nolva doesn't stop estrogen rebound. It blocks estrogen effects in certain tissue.

Nolva also "turns you back" on in a more efficient and less clumsy way than clomid.
              So tapering nolva won't stop rebound? So you recommened taking an Aromatase inhibitor everytime in pct? Formestane or armidex. OTC Erase/erase pro might not be strong enough.

Comment

Originally posted by TowerOfTraps View Post
                So tapering nolva won't stop rebound? So you recommened taking an Aromatase inhibitor everytime in pct? Formestane or armidex. OTC Erase/erase pro might not be strong enough.
                My pct has only ever been nolv at 40mgs per week for 2 months 2 weeks agter my last shot. followed up by 20mgs for an additional month.

Comment

Working...
                X