Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aesthethic bodybuilders and fitness models question !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aesthethic bodybuilders and fitness models question !!!

Hello guys,
    I want your honest opinion about all of this guys that claim to be natural and are in the cover of many fitness magazines....

Lets say:

Lazar angelov
    Jeff seid
    Zyzz (RIP)
    Ulisses Jr
    Greg plitt

Do you guys think ANY of them are natural ??

Still looking for the easy way out. How's the diet?

Comment

My diet was good to go since before i entered this fórum...

And I beleave that None of these guys were/are nattys...

I like Marc fitt body though....

Comment

Never heard of any of them except zyzz and he never claimed to be natural. Talked about his drug use all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfSteel View Post
          Hello guys,
          I want your honest opinion about all of this guys that claim to be natural and are in the cover of many fitness magazines....

Lets say:

Lazar angelov
          Jeff seid
          Zyzz (RIP)
          Ulisses Jr
          Greg plitt

Do you guys think ANY of them are natural ??
          Why would any be natty?

Comment

Lazar Angelov swears he is natural.
            Attached Files

Comment

Yeah I knew Zyzz personally and he actually gave me my first ever shot. He never claimed to be natural and was always open about drug use.

Not sure on the others but I would be surprised if any of them were natural.

Comment

personally Ive known some genetically gifted men and women over the years, myself included, who have been able to achieve decent quality muscle without a ton of shit. Back in the late 80's and the 90s there were more supplements available legally which made it easier to claim "natural" status. For example testosterone precursors (SP?) like Androstenedione and the good old caffeine/ aspirin/ ephedrine cocktail. Forgive me for my spelling. I think its obvious who is doing what when you see a new competitor qualifying for national level competition and on the cover of all the magazines one year but literally unheard of the year before. Also, Its very hard to accurately Assess a persons physique from photos alone. There are so many factors to take into consideration like lighting, photoshop, etc. Looking at a persons physique in a muscle magazine and comparing it to reality is like looking at someones complexion in a covergirl add in cosmo and comparing it to real skin.

PS: Please tell me i read that part wrong about having another person give you your shot... For the love of God, cowboy up and do the damn thing!! Your killing me over here lol.
                Last edited by trophywife; 09-07-14, 09:34 PM.

Comment

hahaha trophywife i was 19 and had nfi what I was doing - just had to be shown once.

Comment

My girl shoots my ass all the time cause I can't get a good angle. I do quads and delts though.

Comment

I don't think Ulisses Jr is natty just my honest opinion! And everyone knows zyzz wasn't forever mirin lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gods Son
                        Bro those guys def juice. Just can't put on ifbb muscle. That's why they doing what they do. But props to them they look great. Bouncer is in as good of shape as those guys
                        I agree with this 100% they look awesome and yes bouncer is aesthetic AF

Comment

Might anyone have a pic that they feel is borderline nat/juice just to get an experienced opinion of *approximately* where that line might be drawn? I've personally wondered about this for years.

Comment

Originally posted by tbonez View Post
                            Might anyone have a pic that they feel is borderline nat/juice just to get an experienced opinion of *approximately* where that line might be drawn? I've personally wondered about this for years.
                            Nah bro, its pointless because of a simple thing called genetics. You can have guys on steroids who look like shit because their genetics are bad. On the other hand you can have natty guys with great genetics who look great.

In general though if someone is ripped AND big/full/pumped all the time there is a good chance they are using.

Its easy to bulk up naturally, its easy to get ripped naturally, but doing both at the same time is where drugs usually play a role.

Comment

I never actually believed that great genetics might match bad genetics+steroids. Thanks for the feedback, man. Puts a few things into perspective. \m/
                              - t

Comment

Working...
                              X