Im back and ready to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im back and ready to go

Hello to everyone old and new. I've been out of reach for a little while but am back to being a free man. Feels good.

From what I can see everyone is looking good especially bouncer. I didnt know there was a chest under that persian rug!

Anyway back into it and gearing up for my next cycle and I need some thoughts.

Ive got two options:

My favourite cycle

500mg of Test e per week
    75mg of Tren A eod

OR

this so called premium mix I can get made up of the following

70mg tren ace
    70mg mast prop
    50mg test prop

(190mgs per 10ML)

Thoughts anyone?

Keen to know what you guys think about the premium mix and how often to pin it etc. Ive never used mast before and really dont know too much about it.

What lab is the mix?

Comment

thanks for the props and welcome back.

i sound like a broken record here but imma say it anyway. im running 300mgs of test e every 5 days... thats it.

why do you think you need tren or anything else to get the results you desire?

anyway, to answer the question, i'll always go with the more simple option. the blends can be painful and mis-dosed. i like single compounds as they are usually more reliable.

Comment

There is only one Aussie ugl currently doing that blend with that exact ratio.

I will bet that he is talking about ugloz premium. The product is very good but he should know the lab was busted last week.

Comment

Hey Redback. How are you mate?
          You are right about the lab and mix - my guys managed to get most of the UGLoz stock that was left. I should be able to get enough to run 12 weeks. And it was busted in Sydney last week.

My main reason for wanting to run it with tren a is the hardness and fast strength gain.

B - I will take your advice and run with Tren E for 12 weeks. If I get to 8 and am not happy I might run tren a for the last 4.

Comment

Love all those, prop, tren, mast....my blend is 100mgs of tren ace, mast ace and test prop. So I get 300mgs a cc; hurts a bit :)

I've been running my cycle for 5 months now.

Mast feeds off carbs....

Comment

Welcome back! Didn't you have a better avatar before? :whistle:

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
                Love all those, prop, tren, mast....my blend is 100mgs of tren ace, mast ace and test prop. So I get 300mgs a cc; hurts a bit :)

I've been running my cycle for 5 months now.

Mast feeds off carbs....

What are u running a week 900mg? I was thinking of adding EQ with this stack seems legit adds fullness and rounding out the physique.

Comment

bit of an update -

down from 113kgs to 107kgs in under 25 days.

goal is to get to 100 before xmas - well on track I think.

Comment

Good work you fat fuck

Comment

Working...
                    X