Anti e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti e

I've been off cycle for a year now and will most likely start in another month. I always used nolva in the past to help keep gyno away but it has not helped. Looking to run something else like armidex or letro. What do you guys prefer and at what dose? I'm very sensitive to gyno. Will be running test at 300mg e5d.

.5mg adex EOD

Letro is to strong for anything other than gyno removal.

Comment

you injecting 1 time per week? if so just take .5mgs day after shot if pharma adex if UGL take 1mg day after shot
      .5 EOD is way over kill if its proper dose.

remember you inject test E or c the next day it is spiked to the max and so will the estrogen ( estrogen will always try and keep up with the test level) so take the adex the day after injection so it works when its the highest

.5 pharma worked for me at 450 test E 1 time per week and 1mg UGL worked also same test dose

Comment

fuck letro you don't wanna mess up with that shit

Comment

Thanks rocket. I remember you posting this before but couldn't find the thread.

Comment

Chadd, your sensitive to gyno... What rocket posted may look good on paper but go ahead and give it a try... Lol. When your tits grow remember who told you so. ;)

Comment

I tried the 1x per week he recommended. It wasn't enough for me. I ended up .5 eod. I'm thuper thensitive lol

Comment

Notin wring with some man boobies! lol Maybe I'll play it safe and go with .5 eod.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                  Notin wring with some man boobies! lol Maybe I'll play it safe and go with .5 eod.
                  I think I may soon switch from nolv to adex myself. I am thinking about starting out with .25mgs EOD. maybe try that first and then bump up if issues arise.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    I think I may soon switch from nolv to adex myself. I am thinking about starting out with .25mgs EOD. maybe try that first and then bump up if issues arise.
                    Last 2 cycles nolva hasn't helped much unless I'm running high doses. It's weird that the older I get the more sensitive I am to gyno. Hoping adex helps in my next cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                      Last 2 cycles nolva hasn't helped much unless I'm running high doses. It's weird that the older I get the more sensitive I am to gyno. Hoping adex helps in my next cycle.
                      for whatever reason I am in the same boat. im having to use nolv at higher doses. looking forward to seeing how my body reacts to low dose adex. have a feeling i may be less moody with lower estro levels. :D

Comment

Working...
                      X