GH Dosing help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH Dosing help!!

I just need some info verified. I am going to reconstitute each 10IU vial of GH I have with 1cc of bac water. I have 100 IU per box so If I use 3.3 IU per day each box will last 30 days. My problem is that the slin pins I have are .5cc and I just want to make sure that this won't throw my 3.3 IU dosing off. would I still fill up to the 33rd mark on the pin to get the 3.3???

Lol. Just keep it simple. Use 3 iu per shot. When you get to the last iu in the bottle simply pull it into the syringe and pull another 2iu in from a new vial.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      Lol. Just keep it simple. Use 3 iu per shot. When you get to the last iu in the bottle simply pull it into the syringe and pull another 2iu in from a new vial.
      I see your point, but to answer my question the 30 mark on a .5cc syringe is the same as a 1cc syringe correct?

Comment

Yes

Comment

Or just do 3, 3 then 4 at the end. You'll never know the difference. :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            I totally agree,,,keep it simple on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
              Or just do 3, 3 then 4 at the end. You'll never know the difference. :grin:
              ya might be just as easy cuz you never put exact 1cc and you never pull exact. just pull 1.5 two times per day and last shot you get a lil more or you get a lil less maybe right on lol who knows. but that lil .5 +or- you will never feel the difference.

Comment

Preciate it guys!:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                X