Taking a month off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking a month off?

I've slowly been having to up the Nolvadex dose over the last few months to keep the gyno away. Makes me think my estro levels are climbing the longer I stay on.

The though process is go of a month and to restart but this time instead of using nolv I replace it with low dose adex. I know I could just switch over to the adex and lower estro levels but I kinda like the idea of not injecting for a month.

Am I a moron or does this make any sense? :D

If you have no signs of gyno why not just switch to adex?

Or you could just suck it up and take some time off. Give your body a break.

Comment

ahh fuck it. maybe it'll do a body and mind good to come off for a bit.

Comment

Take at least 6 months off. The colder weather is almost here. When's the last time you were seen in public with your shirt off. Exactly! Hit up your pct, bump up your calories, and the only person that will notice is yourself. In 6+ months get some blood work done and if everything is cool with that, jump back on! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          Take at least 6 months off. The colder weather is almost here. When's the last time you were seen in public with your shirt off. Exactly! Hit up your pct, bump up your calories, and the only person that will notice is yourself. In 6+ months get some blood work done and if everything is cool with that, jump back on! :)
          The last time seen in public with shirt off? Umm I go to the beach all the time dipshit.

But yes beach season is almost over so point taken.

Comment

6months off? How long have you been on?

You will be fine off cycle ...

Comment

I agree with chad why not just switch to an AI

Comment

I know you won't take any real time off so fuck it a month is better than nothing. Although it won't do anything shit the test will just be out of you but hey a month is better than nothing for your brain at least I'd prob go 3 min but longer woukd be better. Your to young to stay on.

Even though your dose is just above HRT your to young
                This just my opinion no seince to back that up

100% agree with adex over nova been telling you that for years
                Nolva blocks the gyno BS but the estro still there causing shit in your body

Comment

Rocket what's your take on HRT and blasting once or twice a year lets say to 400 or 500mg then going back to HRT doses. I myself am prescribed 200mg a week only take 100mg a week. But have recently been debating on upping my dose to 400 or 500mg for 12 weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    I know you won't take any real time off so fuck it a month is better than nothing. Although it won't do anything shit the test will just be out of you but hey a month is better than nothing for your brain at least I'd prob go 3 min but longer woukd be better. Your to young to stay on.

Even though your dose is just above HRT your to young
                    This just my opinion no seince to back that up

100% agree with adex over nova been telling you that for years
                    Nolva blocks the gyno BS but the estro still there causing shit in your body
                    i hear ya and I know your right.

i'll stay off as long as I can. when i start feeling pathetic all bets are off though. :laugh:

yea, looking forward to the difference i will feel with low dose adex compared to nolv. kinda gives me something new to look forward to in a somewhat boring test only cycle. wondering if i'll see better gaines due to nolvadex lowering igf levels.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      i hear ya and I know your right.

i'll stay off as long as I can. when i start feeling pathetic all bets are off though. :laugh:

yea, looking forward to the difference i will feel with low dose adex compared to nolv. kinda gives me something new to look forward to in a somewhat boring test only cycle. wondering if i'll see better gaines due to nolvadex lowering igf levels.
                      I think you be leaner beleive it or not.
                      But we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
                        Rocket what's your take on HRT and blasting once or twice a year lets say to 400 or 500mg then going back to HRT doses. I myself am prescribed 200mg a week only take 100mg a week. But have recently been debating on upping my dose to 400 or 500mg for 12 weeks?
                        I'm 100% down with that and that is what I do.
                        Depends on your age 35+ I say go for it. My test didn't drop till 41 or 42 then when I came off it was death that's when I started exactly what your talking about but I up dose all summer lol

Younger guys do have to tbe natty test level is good enough I'd guess bouncers is but no way to tell without blood work.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                          I'm 100% down with that and that is what I do.
                          Depends on your age 35+ I say go for it. My test didn't drop till 41 or 42 then when I came off it was death that's when I started exactly what your talking about but I up dose all summer lol

Younger guys do have to tbe natty test level is good enough I'd guess bouncers is but no way to tell without blood work.

I myself am 23 and on hrt due to cycling to young basically shut my natty production down. I mean my total test was 194 after running hcg and clomid for 6 weeks multiple times. But back to bouncers situation I personally think he might be shut down because he has been on for years with no hcg but only bw will tell

Comment

Bouncer you say all the time that taking time off will do nothing but make you feel like shit, especially when you've been on as long as you have. Why not just drop down to 250mg and at least remain a man,? Lol

If you do decide to come off though, after being on as long as you have what type of pct would you run?

Comment

Truth is I been moody as fuck and stressing like a bitch lately. I always talk about listening to my body and I feel I need a break at least for a little bit.

Nolv will be my pct.

Comment

Working...
                              X