Clomid and Nolva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clomid and Nolva

What is better and why for after a simple Test cycle? I appreciate any responses. I've read online and on here. Just trying to see what anyone here has to say.

Or both?

Comment

Nolv is more effective and has less sides.

Comment

Can most likely go alone?

Probably have both there?

Comment

I only use nolv.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            Nolv is more effective and has less sides.
            What sides does clomid have apart from blowing bigger loads?

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post

What sides does clomid have apart from blowing bigger loads?
              Emotional sides, turns you into a bitch

Comment

Same here took 200mg first day and 100mg day after and fuck i felt like a total bitch. If you want to see a grown man cry, then take clomid.

Comment

use both

its just 4 weeks suck it up. seems to aid in my recovery using clomid. fertility clinics use this exclusively sometimes with HcG for months 25mg EoD in my research

could try toremefine instead... lot of good reviews just no personal experience. i used it once but late in PCT

Comment

Lol I honestly don't need any emotional shit going on. In the event gyno comes along mid cycle... Just use small amounts of nolva and continue with the same or a different amount for pct?

Comment

I used both the last time and recovered much quicker than nolva alone. I had no emotional sides that some claim they get with clomid.

Comment

It's been forever since I paid attention or researched pct. Wasn't there always a "taboo" against combining clomid and nolva?

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                          It's been forever since I paid attention or researched pct. Wasn't there always a "taboo" against combining clomid and nolva?
                          They do the same thing but nolv is more efficient. People that combine the 2 would be better off simply using more nolv.

Comment

I think you have to trial and error it and age IMO is a factor. less comprehensive if your young but either way you cant do harm using both.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...ct-please-help

Some ppl do this - Anthony Roberts PCT very comprehensive
                            http://www.steroidology.com/forum/an...y-roberts.html

Week..... Nolvadex.......... HCG .......... Aromasin........... Vitamin E
                            1 ..........20mgs/day .....500iu/day .....20-25mgs/day ..... 1000iu/day
                            2 ..........20mgs/day .....500iu/day .....20-25mgs/day ..... 1000iu/day
                            3 ..........20mgs/day .....500iu/day .....20-25mgs/day ..... 1000iu/day
                            4 ..........20mgs/day ........................20-25mgs/day
                            5 ..........20mgs/day ........................20-25mgs/day
                            6 ..........20mgs/day

Comment

Working...
                            X