Estrogen problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estrogen problems

hello im getting some estro sides currently on 100mg test p 100mg npp eod, im taking 1mg adex eod. should i bump the adex to ed ? i have always struggled with estro sides :/

How long you been on adex?

Comment

When i took my first shot 2 weeks ago.
      Would i be better of switching to aromasin 12,5mg ed?
      Last edited by ayhan200; 09-29-14, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Nah i don't think so. As a matter of fact I don't think your issues have anything to do with estrogen. Not at 1mg of letro EOD.

I would bet money that your issues boil down to progesterone from the NPP. I cannont use any progestin based steroids for this very reason. My nips puff up and take on that droopy look within a few weeks every time I start a progestin based steroid. Controlling estrogen will do nothing for these sides.

Comment

Thats what i thought. Forgot to mention that i trow a little caber in here and there, but yea every time i have used tren i have had the same problems puffy and itchy nips. What to do drop the npp ? And find another compound to stack with the test p for mass, and what could that be?

Appreciate your feedback.

Comment

Yea bro, unfortionatly for guys like us the only thing to do is completly stop all progestin drugs. Tren, deca, adrol are all a no no.

As for what to stack. You could use test/eq - test/masteron - test/dbol etc..

BUT.. My personal opinion is that test is best and it doesn't need anything to be stacked with it. Test P alone along with proper nutrients and training is certainly enough to achieve that goal.

Iv'e run test only cycles for years and I find that when you factor in physical and mental sides that test only cycles are the easiest thing to control. When you throw in other compounds shit gets confusing and you don't know up from down.

Maybe bump up your test prop dose a bit and stay on a low dose adex something like .25mgs EOD. It's important to control estro levels regardless of the bulk or cut goal. All about keeping the test/estro ratio in control. You don't want to kill off estrogen but you don't want high levels either. The idea is to keep estro levels at what they would be if you were natural.

Comment

Dang. I may aswell drop the npp and bump the test up a bit and go with that, and see where it gets me :D thank you for the help.

Comment

Working...
              X