Percentage of estrogen reduced by Adex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Percentage of estrogen reduced by Adex

I found the part in bold interesting. Everyone knows adex reduces estro levels but I never really saw a set percentage of how much.

"Anastrozole has been tested for reducing estrogens, including estradiol, in men. Excess estradiol in men can cause benign prostatic hyperplasia, gynecomastia, and symptoms of hypogonadism. It can also contribute to increased risk of stroke, heart attack, chronic inflammation, prostate enlargement and prostate cancer. Some athletes and body builders use anastrozole as part of their steroid cycle to reduce and prevent symptoms of excess estrogen--gynecomastia, emotional lability and water retention. Study data suggests dosages of 0.5 mg to 1 mg a day reduce serum estradiol approx. 50% in men, which differs in postmenopausal women."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anastrozole

In simple terms, .5mgs - 1mg ED dosage cuts estro levels by half in men.

Comment

I've seen a lot of people on the forums saying "I'm on adex and I still got gyno". I believe that is because they were following the accepted EOD protocol on these forums. In sensitive individuals I believe adex needs to be run ED.

Comment

Rocket before you make your inevitable "to much" comment.. Let me just remind you that there are 2 groups of people when it comes to estrogen. Those who are sensitive and those who are not. One size does not fit all brother. Keep that in mind.

My recommendation is...

.25 - .5 ED for sensitive individuals.

.25 EOD for non-sensitive individuals.

Comment

Yes for sure we are all different I get that but it's 36 hour half life and you take every day it's gonna cut have then half that then half that boom your at nothing pretty soon
          I'll tell ya right now no papers nonstudies on rats me and my real life blood tests
          .5 of pharma Adex got me perfect I also later used 1mg UGL Adex I was perfect again
          I think timing is more important
          You inject test E now and about 12 hours latter its peaked pretty high I hope we all know estrogen follows test to try and keep body in balance. If you do then you know to take Adex 12 hours after injection as that will do the most good. Taking everyday is silly if needed take a bigger dose 2 times per week at most

Comment

Your .25 eod is like going in a having a slap fight take .5 day after injection and stop that shit
            Estrogen causes most of our problem in men just cuz you don't see it don't mean it ain't there. I had no sides of it at all no bloat no nothing and I was high .5 after injection fixed it no prob but the key is knock it on its ass when it's peaked not have lil baby fights with it

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              Yes for sure we are all different I get that but it's 36 hour half life and you take every day it's gonna cut have then half that then half that boom your at nothing pretty soon
              Lololol WUT!?!?!

When you say stuff like this I have to question your knowledge.

By taking everyday it builds up in your system. Half life is 36 hours yes. That in no way means that by taking .5mgs every 24 hours you some how end up with nothing in your system. Just the opposite, it builds up to a stable constant level.

Comment

Your .25 eod is like going in a having a slap fight take .5 day after injection and stop that shit
                Estrogen causes most of our problem in men just cuz you don't see it don't mean it ain't there. I had no sides of it at all no bloat no nothing and I was high .5 after injection fixed it no prob but the key is knock it on its ass when it's peaked not have lil baby fights with it
                You had no sides because you are not sensitive. You've admitted it yourself. Many many people have tried your method and it has not worked for them. The single dose after injection has a huge failure rate.

Comment

Does a higher dose after injection and lower throughout the week make more sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                    Does a higher dose after injection and lower throughout the week make more sense?
                    Sure, it certainly wouldn't hurt. Rocket will say there is no need to take it the rest of the week because he seems to think the only time estrogen is a problem is right after injection. This is not the case. In sensitive people estrogen is trying its hardest to interact with your nipples 7 days a week. This is the importance of estrogen control all week compared to once per week.

I'm not for one second suggesting we kill off all estrogen levels. I'm suggesting we keep it at natural levels as if we were not using AAS. To achieve this I believe a dose of .25 - .5 ED while on 400-500mgs per week of test is sufficient.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      Lololol WUT!?!?!

When you say stuff like this I have to question your knowledge.

By taking everyday it builds up in your system. Half life is 36 hours yes. That in no way means that by taking .5mgs every 24 hours you some how end up with nothing in your system. Just the opposite, it builds up to a stable constant level.
                      Didn't mean you build up Adex. Not sure where u got that from.
                      I mean your attacking estrogen every day when it's already taking care of first time.
                      You need the right dose at the right time
                      No sence doing it over and over
                      I'd say check your source of Adex make sure it's legit I'm positive mine is

Comment

Sure, it certainly wouldn't hurt. Rocket will say there is no need to take it the rest of the week because he seems to think the only time estrogen is a problem is right after injection. This is not the case. In sensitive people estrogen is trying its hardest to interact with your nipples 7 days a week. This is the importance of estrogen control all week compared to once per week.

I'm not for one second suggesting we kill off all estrogen levels. I'm suggesting we keep it at natural levels as if we were not using AAS. To achieve this I believe a dose of .25 - .5 ED while on 400-500mgs per week of test is sufficient.
                        Only problem here is "you believe" you never get blood work I do. I even got blood work 3 times for this exact thing so although yes we def all different I at least have real life test and results

Comment

Didn't mean you build up Adex. Not sure where u got that from.
                          I mean your attacking estrogen every day when it's already taking care of first time.
                          You need the right dose at the right time
                          No sence doing it over and over
                          I'd say check your source of Adex make sure it's legit I'm positive mine is
                          Estro doesn't just disappear after 1 dose of adex bro. As long as you are injecting test your body will always try to raise estro levels to match it. 1 dose will knock it down but it will soon come right back an be at a level high enough to once again cause gyno in sensitive individuals.

Comment

Its shite? Take aromasim instead

Comment

Estro doesn't just disappear after 1 dose of adex bro. As long as you are injecting test your body will always try to raise estro levels to match it. 1 dose will knock it down but it will soon come right back an be at a level high enough to once again cause gyno in sensitive individuals.
                              This is why you take it after every injection. I never said take 1 pill and your done!
                              You take .5 real Adex 12 hours after injection when test (and estro) is highest it knocks it down then your fine until it raises again maybe you need a bit more I don't know you won't either until you do blood work

When me estro was high I didn't know didn't deel anything it showed up in regular blood test.

Comment

Working...
                              X