X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DBol Question

Hey fellas,

Currently 6'0/ 232lbs/ approx 11% BF

I've got several cycles under my belt, but have never bothered with DBol until this upcoming run- kinda funny since DBol is usually one of the first things alot of guys try out, right? I typically stay away from orals in general, but thought I'd finally give it a go on this cycle. There are various opinions regarding the timing of DBol doses for best results, and I'm leaning more toward spreading it out instead of taking full dose pre-workout. That said, my question is this: The DBol I have is 25mg caps and not 10mg caps. This prevents me from taking 10mg morning, 30mg pre-workout, 10mg evening- which seems to be the most popular opinion of timing it if spreading it out. With the short active life of DBol, any good suggestions on splitting up two 25mg caps per day for the best benefit in anyones experience out there? Thanks in advance.

FYI- I'm taking the DBol for 4 wks to kick start my test cyp cycle...

I think your thinking too much about this. Just take one in morning and one an hour before workout or both an hour before workout

Comment

What time you workout? Try to space it evenly so that its every 12 hours.

Comment

I workout around 7pm. I've used Var in the past in a stack and took it in the morning and late afternoon, so that's what I figured I'd do with the DBol- but didn't realize that the active life of it was so much shorter at the time. I'll space it out like you suggested and see how it goes. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by Blag88 View Post
          I workout around 7pm. I've used Var in the past in a stack and took it in the morning and late afternoon, so that's what I figured I'd do with the DBol- but didn't realize that the active life of it was so much shorter at the time. I'll space it out like you suggested and see how it goes. Thanks for the info.
          Perfect then, dbol I'm the morning with breakfast and an hour before training in the evening.

Comment

Working...
          X