thinking of throwing in a little deca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thinking of throwing in a little deca

Ive never done deca before but from what Ive read and heard its good on the joints. My joints are killing me particularly elbows (ive broken both).

Im only running 500mgs of sus a week and dont want to run deca particularly high. Any thoughts on what the lowest amount I could take to get the benefit?

200mgs should do it for the joints. Just be careful about progesterone sides. I can't run any progestin based steroid.

Comment

completely forgot about the sides im normally fine with test but im not going to risk it. might just have to get my hands on some cortisone

Comment

There is something from the liquid research companies that's supposed to be amazing for joints. Gimme a sec I'll try to remember what its called.

Comment

I've been running 200 a week for last 3 weeks. Totally forgot I was running it in my last post.

All that stuff you hear about joints I think is a bit exaggerated. I'm bumping mine to 400 soon I think that is the minimum I will use from now on.

Comment

how do you go with the sides red?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              There is something from the liquid research companies that's supposed to be amazing for joints. Gimme a sec I'll try to remember what its called.
              that would be great if you can remember ill try and find something on dr google.

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek View Post
                I've never had progesterone sides. Only things I keep an eye on is blood pressure and cholesterol but that's for whatever I'm taking.

Comment

You don't need deca bro for what your trying to do. Deca just gives you a ton of water and then when you come off you lose it all and feel like a goose. You want to lean out you should be on test and eq or test and tren and heaps of cardio

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                    You don't need deca bro for what your trying to do. Deca just gives you a ton of water and then when you come off you lose it all and feel like a goose. You want to lean out you should be on test and eq or test and tren and heaps of cardio
                    yeah im going to hit the tren soon

joints are just killing me

maybe i should stop being a bitch and get on with it.

Comment

yeah im going to hit the tren soon

joints are just killing me

maybe i should stop being a bitch and get on with it.
                      Which joints?

Comment

elbows

theyve always given me issues but never like this.

Comment

elbows

theyve always given me issues but never like this.
                          I've never had that issue but I don't think deca will be the magic bullet. Saying that you won't know till you try it but decas no good if your trying to lean out

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                            I've never had that issue but I don't think deca will be the magic bullet. Saying that you won't know till you try it but decas no good if your trying to lean out
                            yeah i dont want water

ill see if bouncer can remember the name of the injectable otherwise i can always get cortisone. it is the magic bullet

Comment

Working...
                            X