Cytomel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cytomel

Have you guys had much experiance with this? Pros vs cons etc...

t3. yea. dont you remember my heart rate threads etc..? lol. fuck that mess.

Comment

I will have to go back and have a read.

Comment

yeah bro i took it for a while with clen stay away from it.

clen im fine on t3 really messed me up.

heart rate through the roof and pretty sure its fucked my thyroid because i put on weight like a motherfucker now and never used to.

Comment

It will shut down your thyroid so when you come off you should gain fat but that should only be temporary. From what I've read it's safer then clen as far as cardiovascular sides.

Henry did you get the heart palpitations ?

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
            It will shut down your thyroid so when you come off you should gain fat but that should only be temporary. From what I've read it's safer then clen as far as cardiovascular sides.

Big Scott posted about the Clen and studies show it fucks with your heart. Unless you're competing, why bother....just get that cardio in check and good diet...

Comment

yeah i did and it definitely wasnt from clen only side i get from clen is the shakes and thats a high doses.

I was almost drinking that horse gel and was fine.

as soon as i started a t3 and clen cycle over 6 weeks i was hurting.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
                Big Scott posted about the Clen and studies show it fucks with your heart. Unless you're competing, why bother....just get that cardio in check and good diet...
                We are not talking about clen you dipshit. I already said clen is bad for the heart. Read the whole thread.

And I hate this shit about how people say "oh unless your competing don't use it" what if I did want to compete? You then gonna tell me it's ok to use. If you value your life and health that much then dont take anything. I got dipshit rado who stays on fuking tren year round telling me I can't take t3 for 4 weeks. Get fuked.

Comment

We are not talking about clen you dipshit. I already said clen is bad for the heart. Read the whole thread.

And I hate this shit about how people say "oh unless your competing don't use it" what if I did want to compete? You then gonna tell me it's ok to use. If you value your life and health that much then dont take anything. I got dipshit rado who stays on fuking tren year round telling me I can't take t3 for 4 weeks. Get fuked.
                  Ahahahah that's made my night.

Comment

Thyroid levels will normalise 2 weeks after cecession of t3

Look, it worked well on me but my eating (enough protien) had to be on point to stop losz of muscle and that waz only at 50mcg ed

Also made me feel nervous etc

All in all I waz happier off it

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      Ahahahah that's made my night.
                      Projected self loathing now at DEFCON level 2

Get help bro its like watching a train crash

Comment

Working...
                      X