Where to find Anavar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find Anavar

This year, since January, I have lost 25 lbs and 11 percent of my body fat. I did this by eating clean and working out with weights and some cardio. I saw a doctor who put me on HGH about 3 months into my transformation. But since I got on HGH, my progress stopped and I have plateaued. I'm also older, 40, and I took a blood panel, turns out my hormones are below, way below low. My doc was shocked I had done so well in my weight loss and body building. So I am interested in trying Anavar in small amount. I'm not looking to bulk up but so lose some body fat. My bodyfat went from 36% to 24%. I really want to get down to 20% by December. I want to be down to my goal by the end of the year and then just maintain. I work so hard 6 days a week. My question is where to find the right place to buy Anavar. Any suggestion from those who take it and are satisfied.
    I don't need criticism for my wanting this and if I start looking manish, I will stop.

you cannot ask where to acquire steroids. i have already told you this.

i have also already told you that anavar does not burn fat. GH is far superior to anavar in that regard. so if gh isn't working for you I think it's safe to say your diet and cardio programs needs adjustment.

Comment

I'm not looking for a fat burner. Just a boost of something my body is lacking, strength, metabolism, hormones. I am not looking for a skinny pill. My gh is in small amounts and I don't think it is enough to do anything.

Comment

Anavar wont help if something like your thyroid is low. You doc should be addressing the reasons your "hormones" are a mess and helping you accordingly.

You have it in your head that anavar will help and that's all you want to hear by the looks of things.

Comment

My thyroid is fine, I'm not fat. I'm just looking for advice thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by dawn View Post
            My thyroid is fine, I'm not fat. I'm just looking for advice thanks.
            What advice are you looking for other than "where do I find anavar".

Ask away. I obviously know what I'm talking about and am very willing to help you if you are willing to put in the work.

I guarantee if I evaluated your diet and training program I could improve it. If you are willing to listen to what I tell you I promise you your body will completely change..

Comment

Working...
            X