Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice needed

How's it going;

This is my first time on this forum, lots of good info. I'm currently training to get as lean as possible, while preserving as much muscle as possible. I usually Powerlift (being doing it for the last 3 yrs or so), but now, due to my crazy hours (I'm in Afghaniland), I'm training using a Mentzer approach (HD) combined with Intermittent Fasting, with good results thus far. I've lost around 15 lbs in the last 4 months, with decent symmetry going on. My stats are: 6'0", +/- 195 Lbs (I havent weighted myself in a while, no access to a scale), BF N/A (Decent definition going on, cant complain). Now, down to the nitty gritty, I'm planning to start a cycle as soon as I get back to Cali, in order to tackle those stubborn mother****** fat storing areas and maybe compete, who knows. I know Tren is a good one, but what else? Any good advice will be appreciated. Kill!

Sup bro, welcome.

First things first... 88% of being shredded is diet, 10% cardio, 2% drugs.

You can get absolutely shredded without drugs, you need to realize that.

Another big factor especially for people with "stubborn fat areas" is estrogen control. If your estrogen levels are high you will be more likely to store fat.

My recommendation... Test E cycle @ 300-400mgs per week. Low dose adex to control estrogen say .25mgs EOD.

I know its boring bro but this is what separates the average body from the amazing body. Diet diet diet, I cannot stress this enough. I have my diet posted all over this site, let me know if you need help in that area. A Ferrari requires premium fuel...

This may sound like bragging but its more about proving a point to skeptical people. See my avatar? Test only cycle....

Comment

Working...
    X