Test E and Deca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test E and Deca

It's been about 12 wks since my test only cycle. Ran test e a 300 mg every five days. I'm ready to start round 2. I still have a bottle of test left over, plus I acquired a bottle of new bottle of Deca from my uncle. I was going start my next cycle running both. Just looking for opinions / advice. Test cycle went great, no real issues. 6 wks in nipples felt puffy and sensitive. Nolva knocked that out.. The only bad experience I had was after my PCT. I hated life and everyone in it lol. I'm just trying to get all my ducks in a row before hop back on. Leaning back out , figure I'll start cycling again November 1st. I'm 26 years old, 5' 11 200 pounds
    Hulk

well you think it was bad then wait till you throw in deca your pct will be hell. Id suggest funning HCG with that cycle and even test only cycles you get shut down bad I take it.

what did you run for PCT?

question to you if you liked first cycle why add more why not run it again?

Comment

I'm with rocket.

The general idea that we need to continually up the dose or add in more compounds to get great results is a mistake.

Imagine if every time you drive your car on the highway you went faster and faster, eventually you would crash..

Deca is a progesterone based steroid. It follows a whole different set of rules for side effects compared to testosterone. So if you get puffy nips or flat out gyno, do not be surprised when nolva does nothing at all for you. On top of that, if your testosterone to deca ratio is not correct you can count on a 90 year old man floppy cock that is as good as dead.

Comment

I appreciate both your opinions. I don't have the mindset that more is better. I'm good with low doses.. It's more out of pure curiosity. What would it do, rather than I gotta use it to get big. I received the Deca at no cost to me. My last cycle wast 300mg test e every five days. Anything wrong with cutting that in half and extending the cycle?
        Thanks guys
        HULK

Comment

It will do the same thing that test does but with less efficiency and possibly harder to control sides. I'd never use deca again. Its crap IMO. I'd run a higher dose of test rather than stack test and deca

Comment

I used to run these big complicated stacks.

After Bouncer and the guys here were preaching constantly about simple test cycle. Ive given it a go and I doubt ill use anything but test or sus @ nothing greater than 500mgs again.

I was going to throw in some tren in this cycle but with the results so far off sus 250 @ 500 a week Im not going to.

Comment

Working...
            X