Hitting nerves in legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitting nerves in legs

It's usually happening every 1 out of 2 shots with quads. Pin goes in and then I hit a nerve and my leg switched and I have to pull out and try again. Any suggestions ? I place a palm above my knee and go for the top outer area.

I hit them too man. Sucks. I only shoot in shoulders and quads. I've notice if I inject real slow I can usually tell I'm going to hit one and I can back it out slightly and come in on a different angle.

Comment

Shoot quads all the time. Upper outter part. Never a prob. Doesn't help you much but I'm wondering if your to high or to low.

Comment

After watching my my little boy getting his shots I decided to hit my legs way up high and it solved all the problems. I even asked my doc and he was agreed that there aren't any major veins or nerves around there.
        Every shot is smooth as butter and pain free. :D

This pictures pretty much shows exactly where I hit. Right around where tape makes an X.

Comment

Rado had a really helpful chart that showed where you could safely pin

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            Rado had a really helpful chart that showed where you could safely pin
            That still shows the middle of the thigh for the shot spot, which is where it hurts like a mofo.

Comment

That pic is a lot higher than where I have been shooting. I'm doing the middle section. Might try towards hip more. Nothing worse than hitting nerves. I jabbed the spot 3 times last night and hit every time. I ended up pinning delts instead.

Comment

I don't go anywhere near as high as beast. Some peeps are just faggots I guess. Maybe you queers need fucken muscles in your legs...

Comment

Only thing I would say is if you are putting any degree of volume in then don't train that muscle for a couple days after

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    I don't go anywhere near as high as beast. Some peeps are just faggots I guess. Maybe you queers need fucken muscles in your legs...
                    And this comes from a guy that shoots his shit with slin pin. Man STFU! :slap: :grin:

That mid thigh shot is another bro science crap. In fact in the past, as oil was dissipating it was traveling down towards my knee and started to hurt my knee cap like hell, and it took another day or two for my knee pain to go away.

I say fuck that shit. High thigh all the way baby! :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                      And this comes from a guy that shoots his shit with slin pin. Man STFU! :slap: :grin:

That mid thigh shot is another bro science crap. In fact in the past, as oil was dissipating it was traveling down towards my knee and started to hurt my knee cap like hell, and it took another day or two for my knee pain to go away.

I say fuck that shit. High thigh all the way baby! :grin:
                      Seriously who has the time to wait for a slin pin draw lol

Comment

I always shot in the middle too. Def going to try this next time.

Comment

i always pin in the glutes way easier legs are too painful for me.

a slin pin? woah by the time you draw it its time for your next shot screw that man up

Comment

If these lil bros are ok with it...why not? Lol :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                              Seriously who has the time to wait for a slin pin draw lol
                              Originally posted by henrysiek View Post

a slin pin? woah by the time you draw it its time for your next shot screw that man up
                              Ingenuity my dear friends. You simply stick vial to a flint roller and come back 10 minutes later.. No need to do the work, you simply harness the power of gravity. Takes a certain kind of mind I guess. :thumb:

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/676782-post25.html

Comment

Working...
                              X