• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tren or mast

Ive got 139 days until hawaii

Ive been on for just under 6 weeks on 500mgs of sus

Dropped 12kgs (26lbs).

I wasnt going to but since Im going to be on a beach I need to get harder quicker so greenpeace doesnt roll me back in.

Ive got a few options - stick with the devil i know tren at 100mgs eod.

I get strong and lean quick on tren but very aggressive and this has landed me in a lot of trouble in the past.

Rados new love affair with mast has me thinking more about it and have beeni thinking of running it at 600mgs a week.

Bouncer weigh in here from a goal perspective rather than stay on 500 of test. (which i doubt Ill ever stop running).

Diet is on point I posted it before I havent changed it or cheated.

Exercise is 1.5hours cardio first thing AM and weight/cardio at night.

oh yeah and i will stop whatever it is tren or mast on the day i leave.

Comment

Tren fuks with my mood bad. Very bad for relationships IMO. Not worth it for me.

Comment

Ditch tren

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
          Tren fuks with my mood bad. Very bad for relationships IMO. Not worth it for me.
          I reckon you and I are pretty similar tren fucked one of my relationships too. It does work wonders but I'm leaning more towards mast reading more on it since posting.

I can get mast e so might try that slower release first since I've got plenty of time

Comment

Mast is a great one try all 3 in a stack one time yikes my favorite cycle ever.
            You can add mast and winny for the quick beach look or just mast. You run a AI?

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek View Post

Bouncer weigh in here from a goal perspective rather than stay on 500 of test. (which i doubt Ill ever stop running).
              Mast brother. It works hand & hand with the test and improves it. More free test in system and less conversion to estro.

Originally posted by redback View Post
              Very bad for the mind in general. Especially if you are already more naturally evil.. shit will turn you into the devil on earth.

Comment

I'm enjoying eq ATM. Similar to tren but just very slow and gradual with it's effects

Comment

↑eq is nothing like tren

eq is all anabolic and needs to be stacked with an androgen or dht

Comment

Agree 100%^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                      Mast is a great one try all 3 in a stack one time yikes my favorite cycle ever.
                      You can add mast and winny for the quick beach look or just mast. You run a AI?
                      Winny ruins my body so I'll see how im going 6 weeks before leaving and maybe throw it in.

No AI never run any and never needed to. I had itchy nips once but thinking about it now I think it was in my mind. I guess I have low estro naturally never run a pct either - planned for it once even had the nolva but ended up swapping it for more test haha

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        Mast brother. It works hand & hand with the test and improves it. More free test in system and less conversion to estro.

Very bad for the mind in general. Especially if you are already more naturally evil.. shit will turn you into the devil on earth.
                        mast it is then i just dont think my new mrs will be able to handle me on tren.

seems like tren king rado is sold on mast too

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                          ↑eq is nothing like tren

eq is all anabolic and needs to be stacked with an androgen or dht
                          I'm stacking it with test and getting similar results to tren as far as vascularity and hardness. I have veins in my shoulders and chest coming out since I have been on it.

Comment

I love both...

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek View Post
                              mast it is then i just dont think my new mrs will be able to handle me on tren.

seems like tren king rado is sold on mast too
                              I love,both

But yes tren wins with me all day, then mast:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                              X